Tullizzy

Different types of psychics

5 posts in this topic

Different types of psychics

I recently watched the video on how to activate the third eye and would like more insight on the different types of psychics, finding out which one I am, can we develop multiple forms or should we just strengthen one? I tried scouting the comments after the video and my brain just shrunk. Hoping I can learn more in here!

• Like 1

I'm working on being more and more psychic too. I know how frustrating it is to get tangible information on it other than "meditate" or some weak exercises. However I have been listening to and deeply observing Teal for a while, as she is THE most powerful and open extrasensory who also has a large volume of lucid material to learn from. She is the most clear psychic I have ever seen in terms of how she explains it all. Here is what has helped me:

Watch her videos on: Disidentification, Third Eye, How Babies See the World, How to See Auras, Raising Your Vibration, Intuition, Self-Trust, Grounding, Divine Feminine, and whatever else. This is, IMO, all you truly need to practically learn extrasensory skills, however you can delve into the theory as much as you want from various sources.

Use your manifestation powers and delve into any resistance that pops up during this process, especially hidden fears (i.e. if I become psychic people will shun me). The most important thing is to think about how you are already psychic and how you already use your ability in whatever capacity (it will be second-nature).

Also look into mono-atomic gold. It is serious stuff and will light up your consciousness like a blaze (so don't be stupid with it) and superconduct your energy body and everything that entails. You also need to do everything else you can to raise your resting frequency - and nothing will do that more than releasing trauma and blockages. Detoxify your body with the right foods and clean water.

Bring your feminine charge into balance: extrasensory skill is about listening clearly and openly, which is a stark feminine quality.

Look into right-brain theory and do what you can to increase your right-brain strength. Learn to see everything more and more imaginatively and flexibly, no matter how "fixed" your mind considers it.

Teal says focus on your strongest psychic ability first and then it will spill over into the other types naturally. Easy!

Last and most importantly: ground yourself... a lot.

Edited by Kroge
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for your reply. I copy and pasted everything you wrote. I keep going to read her books but when I have time to read I slack and just watch videos. Obviously I have a lot of work to do. Can I just say that it seems like if I'm thinking about something, like recently working on my throat chakra, then she posts a video on it the same week!!! So many things she says gives me goosebumps, I'm comletely geeked out, nothing has ever hit me this strong. I have felt so many releases or understandings  from just watching the videos! 

• Like 1

This is really great information. I first learned about Teal when I started doing more research on the subject of Spirits. I am empathic and feel/see/hear spirits around me a lot. I've always ignored it but In my late years, I want to figure it out so I can expand and not be afraid of it. I know Teal has very strong extrasensory abilities and getting her insight on this subject has really helped me. Lately, she has been posting a lot more self-help videos. Does anyone know of any other Teal resources where she educates or explains more of the extra-sensory worlds/abilities?  - Sean 

• Upvote 1