Sign in to follow this  
Kate Cherry

Hi. I'm Kate. And I'd like to connect. Like desperately.

9 posts in this topic

We have an awesome portland community :)  .  Beatriz Reyna, Jenna Love-Bubbles, James Seymour, those golden souls are a great place to start.  did you join the member map? 

yes you did,  I start by connecting with the peeps in portland.  Matthew Gleason too. He's amazing.  but Teal Tribe on facebook is good too

Hello, Kate!

When i read your post i thought of something different , lol

I hope you don't mind and Welcome! ?❤

FB_IMG_1463957489565.jpg

3 hours ago, sundyer said:

yes you did,  I start by connecting with the peeps in portland.  Matthew Gleason too. He's amazing.  but Teal Tribe on facebook is good too

Thanks, Blake.  I don't know how to find these people on this site though.  I'll find that community on FB, but how about do I find them here too please?

On 6/16/2016 at 11:09 PM, Kate Cherry said:

Thanks, Blake.  I don't know how to find these people on this site though.  I'll find that community on FB, but how about do I find them here too please?

I'm interested in this "member map" too. I have not heard of it. I would love to find out if there are other people in Teal Tribe who live in Ithaca, NY. 

I just made an introductory post of my own Kate. I can relate to wanting to connect to other Teal Tribe folks desperately!