Sign in to follow this  
ivorymeadows

NOBODY BELIEVES Me

8 posts in this topic

NOBODY BELIEVES Me

Hi so I have a secret that wouldn't be a secret at al if anyone was capable of believing it! It is a pretty weird secret. But I'm thinking if someone is psychic and open minded enough they would believe me. I think Teal knows but I can't talk to her unless he invites me up on stage when I go to her conference.. lol. But I HATte microphones so I probably won't raise my hand. Basically I really really really really want a guru who somehow magically knows my situation and can help me through it. Only one person on earth knows but he is  always ignoring me for some reason..... 

Besides teal who in your opinion is the most psychic person on the planet who will definitely believe me if I'm right?

Omg and ik this seems like an attention seeking post but lol I'm not gonna tell u because 100℅ u will not believe me at all..

I just want someone to guide me through this madness. Like if I could talk directly to Source Thad be really cool. Or even any spirit guides. I can't hear my guides... How do you start doing that???

Ty

Oh and 1 more question: when you astral project, does your ego stayy in charge or does your higher self make decisions? Since it is a less limiting perspective I'm hoping the ego would be squashed but I'm not sure.. Do u find your every day personality changes when you astral project? Like I want to try it buut I have reservations

2 hours ago, ivorymeadows said:

Oh and 1 more question: when you astral project, does your ego stayy in charge or does your higher self make decisions? Since it is a less limiting perspective I'm hoping the ego would be squashed but I'm not sure.. Do u find your every day personality changes when you astral project? Like I want to try it buut I have reservations

Your higher self is your connection to your eternal self, so if you would go out of body you would be able to use all these other aspects of the over soul, (soul family, all your incarnations even on higher dimensions) nothing is wrong with the ego,(the identity) you can even connect with your higher self completely and have a ego, you can differentiate between the 2, the ego is this temporary personality you have now, which nothing is wrong with it. I only had 1 experience where I didn't know who the fuck I was when I came back, but It came back eventually lol, in like a minute.

• Upvote 2

But my ego is actually very problematic. Im looking for confirmation that my astral self isn't. But if my astral self is just an extension of my ego awareness that could be a problem...

On 1/17/2017 at 11:49 PM, Alex7 said:

Your higher self is your connection to your eternal self, so if you would go out of body you would be able to use all these other aspects of the over soul, (soul family, all your incarnations even on higher dimensions) nothing is wrong with the ego,(the identity) you can even connect with your higher self completely and have a ego, you can differentiate between the 2, the ego is this temporary personality you have now, which nothing is wrong with it. I only had 1 experience where I didn't know who the fuck I was when I came back, but It came back eventually lol, in like a minute.

like I dont wanna be able to Use my full potential while operating under (or as) my ego self

I have narcissistic personality disorder so this could have a bad outcome

I only want to astral project if i could be free of ego entirely

But from what you said it sounds like maybe you just ARE your soul when youre out of body nd your thought patterns have nothing to do with it, since you forgot who you were on earth

If so thatd be awesome

20 minutes ago, ivorymeadows said:

But my ego is actually very problematic. Im looking for confirmation that my astral self isn't. But if my astral self is just an extension of my ego awareness that could be a problem...

like I dont wanna be able to Use my full potential while operating under (or as) my ego self

I have narcissistic personality disorder so this could have a bad outcome

I only want to astral project if i could be free of ego entirely

But from what you said it sounds like maybe you just ARE your soul when youre out of body nd your thought patterns have nothing to do with it, since you forgot who you were on earth

If so thatd be awesome

out of body you are an entirely different person(its a perspective and consciousness shift, not even a person), you aren't even this narcissistic person you think you are. its like a snake shedding its skin. you leave this ego, so you wouldn't have this way of thinking on a higher dimension. we are in 3d and the consciousness goes much higher and we all have these higher aspects even a super 3d atheist raised religious and now gave up on the soul and all that entirely. its not a belief it just is how it is, don't believe me, go out of body lol. we are multidimensional for real. even if you get to a 5d or 6d consciousness while being human you would sort of blend with everyone and their emotions, insecurities, fears, would be yours so you would understand, you're connected to your heart and know people are just other projections of the whole, not just a belief, but this is the consciousness state it comes with, you understand more and everything shifts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alex7 said:

out of body you are an entirely different person(its a perspective and consciousness shift, not even a person), you aren't even this narcissistic person you think you are. its like a snake shedding its skin. you leave this ego, so you wouldn't have this way of thinking on a higher dimension. we are in 3d and the consciousness goes much higher and we all have these higher aspects even a super 3d atheist raised religious and now gave up on the soul and all that entirely. its not a belief it just is how it is, don't believe me, go out of body lol. we are multidimensional for real. even if you get to a 5d or 6d consciousness while being human you would sort of blend with everyone and their emotions, insecurities, fears, would be yours so you would understand, you're connected to your heart and know people are just other projections of the whole, not just a belief, but this is the consciousness state it comes with, you understand more and everything shifts.

omg i cant wait to astral project

my ex bf said he doesnt feel different out of body, does that just meam his ego barelt interferes while in body and hes 5D?

should i do it high or sober which is better or is it the same?

thank u

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ivorymeadows said:

omg i cant wait to astral project

my ex bf said he doesnt feel different out of body, does that just meam his ego barelt interferes while in body and hes 5D?

should i do it high or sober which is better or is it the same?

thank u

a lucid dream is different than being conscious doing it, but in the beginning like when you separate your consciousness and you vibrate from this experience you do still have some of your ego and the higher you go it dissolves. outside of this ego bubble I guess you can call it you don't even have fear. but you do have to die (death isn't real) and leave those layers to get to the higher realities I guess. you see your though forms good and bad out of body, its your subconscious projected outwards sort of like dreams but you see yourself entirely(this ego) its very individual. That's why some people see angels or Jesus when they die, that's in their own reality, because while you have a ego "truth" is still subjective, and we have to translate the experience with language and even that isn't good enough, but we can use words like angel to make someone feel better,  to match their belief system. Try high in a sensory deprivation tank I guess, if that's an option.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

a lucid dream is different than being conscious doing it, but in the beginning like when you separate your consciousness and you vibrate from this experience you do still have some of your ego and the higher you go it dissolves. outside of this ego bubble I guess you can call it you don't even have fear. but you do have to die (death isn't real) and leave those layers to get to the higher realities I guess. you see your though forms good and bad out of body, its your subconscious projected outwards sort of like dreams but you see yourself entirely(this ego) its very individual. That's why some people see angels or Jesus when they die, that's in their own reality, because while you have a ego "truth" is still subjective, and we have to translate the experience with language and even that isn't good enough, but we can use words like angel to make someone feel better,  to match their belief system. Try high in a sensory deprivation tank I guess, if that's an option.

sounds harder than not doing it

but ill still try

On 18/01/2017 at 2:49 AM, ivorymeadows said:

I just want someone to guide me through this madness. Like if I could talk directly to Source Thad be really cool. Or even any spirit guides. I can't hear my guides... How do you start doing that???

The spark in the center of the head, that one can sometimes perceive as being neither within nor without, is the divine Source individualised in us.

Just close your eyes, speak mentally to this light within for a short while, then let go and meditate without mental effort for around thirty to sixty minutes, all you need is to TRUST. If you do this with constancy, sooner or later will appear to you a spiritual master, in a physical form or from the spiritual realm.

• Upvote 1