Ioana Ioana

irritable bowl

4 posts in this topic

irritable bowl

I have irritable bowel. I asked my digestive system what is the problem as Teal suggested and he told me that I am too rigid. What can I do  to help myself being less rigid?

How well aware are you of how food affects you? I need to listen to my stomach every day to listen to what it wants..

As for being too rigid, are you aware in what way you are too rigid? Are there certain situations in which you act too rigid? What do you think yourself, are you too rigid? Looking at beliefs is a good place to start :) Teal has a good video on core-beliefs, look it up

Thank you for your answers. I have my own way of talking with my body, he answers me with yes or no. Two years ago I  asked him before dinner if the food is good for him or no, he said yes, I ate and I got sick. I was very mad and I asked him if he likes food in general and he said no.

From that moment I stopped ask him about the food because I knew I couldn't live without the food.

Today, after reading your answers I asked him the same question, if he likes the food in general and he said no. Then I asked him how I am suppose to live and he said: with air.

You see, I want to be more in touch with my body, I don't like him to be a stranger. But what can I do with those answers? Should I believe him? Should I try methods of meeting his needs even if they look so surrealistic to me? What would you do?

There are people who live on air, it is called breatheranism if I write it correctly. For me personally, that is far too extreme (at the moment) so I would, personally, try a cleansing diet like the 'go go cleanse' or do a fast (not eating for a period of time or not eating and only drink fresh juice). Maybe that works on your body. You can do some research on it and see what you like best.

Or go deeper into why you are rigid.