Raphael

Feeling Stuck

3 posts in this topic

Feeling Stuck

Hello dear Teal Tribers,

I am new to this forum, and I'd like to say Hello to everyone!

My Name is Raphael and since School, even earlier I felt, there is something strange about this reality, rather how people would interact with me. I find it extremely difficult to communicate, because I cannot share my inner self to almost everyone, because it seems to me that there is a lack of openness. It seems to be rather about to become someone, than truly understanding who we already ARE. I felt isolated, and ever since it only got worse. I met some spiritual people, and it opened up a bit, but it seems I cannot really connect. Now I am stuck since 2 Years at my parents place, not studying, not working, because I don't fit in. Tried it...different story. I need money to move out, I need to get to other people. But I just cannot work...it feels like I am not getting out of this :(

How to get out of this isolation?! :/

Much love

Raphael

• Upvote 1

Hi Raphael,

First of all you aren't alone in this. So many people feel this way or have felt this way at some point in their lives including me. I completely know what it's like to feel lost. Right now is a great opportunity for you to open your heart and unfold your passions. Do what makes you happy. Do what makes you happy. :)

I cant emphasize that enough. I think in times likes this, we get time to really go deeper into ourselves to learn about why we came on this earth in the first place. Connect with your heart, be willing to have it open. You will start to see people coming into your life who are similar to you. I really believe that if we live from our heart space answers will start coming to you. Also think about ways that you already fit in. That is a gateway into you feeling like you do belong:) and you will come across more opportunities that show you this. The most important thing is that you connect with yourself; you will find it easier to connect with others. You can google this question: how to connect with yourself. See what vibes with you.

hope this helps Raphael. You are supported :) 

-Sana

• Upvote 1

That societal pressure sucks... I Constantly feel that pressure, I'm slowly not giving a shit. Do you like art or music or anything? For sure you are a starseed, so lets get that out of the way otherwise you would be able to do things you don't like to do like everyone else. I don't like to be around people because my default mode is understanding people and having this unconditional love perspective, I didn't have that before, but I got it back. I've gotten extremely sensitive, I saw a bunch of cows like a week ago and started crying lol because they are out in the cold and dead already. I don't like to be around people the same reason you don't want to hang out with racists, your perspectives don't mesh well and I end up quiet around people anyways. I'm more of a one on one person, but it is a chore t o be around people. I have found a couple good ones, so I'm happy about that. I understand people are at their level of awareness and consciousness and it could take multiple lifetimes to evolve, but I'm just here for my energy, the universe is huge and much more than earth, my soul doesn't really hang out here lol, but when it does it gets it right the first time.

Crazy doesn't really exist to me, so nothing you say will shock me, I don't like violent crazy though, that's different. I got love for anyone, I don't have a hierarchy of who I can and cant love. I'll never tell you you cant be a certain way or to change, there's nothing wrong with you, this society is just a mess and the higher self part of people is disconnected, they don't listen to it. I never respected school, I still don't, if I want to learn something I learn it, that simple.