M3gan

Worksheet for Video " How To Let Go Of Resentment"

Hey everyone, 

Many of Teal's videos include actionable steps, usually in a specific sequence - along with her video commentary. I findmyself often taking notes so that I can capture all of the steps and do the work later. 

This last video on resentment was so powerful (and applicable to me, personally) that I thought I would share my "cliff notes" and worksheet format for anyone else who wants to follow her process for resentment clearing. 

Enjoy, and thanks! 

Here is the doc hosted online: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZ7hiyENUVWH86SIyqGEU462ckJIdwJ4GJY5W8r-PLM/edit?usp=sharing

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, M3gan said:

Hey everyone, 

Many of Teal's videos include actionable steps, usually in a specific sequence - along with her video commentary. I findmyself often taking notes so that I can capture all of the steps and do the work later. 

This last video on resentment was so powerful (and applicable to me, personally) that I thought I would share my "cliff notes" and worksheet format for anyone else who wants to follow her process for resentment clearing. 

Enjoy, and thanks! 

Here is the doc hosted online: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZ7hiyENUVWH86SIyqGEU462ckJIdwJ4GJY5W8r-PLM/edit?usp=sharing

:lolpopdog:

@M3gan: Thank you so much for putting that into paper!

I have already done the exercise! I cannot say I am fully over the resentment I am feeling for a particular person, but most certainly helped getting things clear and deciding what to do from now on!

<3 Thanks for the work!