7 posts in this topic

Google is your friend ? 

I am sure some of you will get very fascinated by vedic astrology. I find it so much more accurate than the western astrology ?

I have Shravana as my birth star. I don't know much about vedic astrology but it seems very interesting! Is the nakshatra dictated by something specific like year or time of birth? 

• Upvote 2

There are 27 nakshatras. Each one has 4 padas. The main one is the one connected to the moon sign. The vedic astrology is very complicated, but it can be increadebly accurate.

Nakshatra/birthstar changes every few hours. It seems to vary how long each one lasts. 

Google vedic astrology charts if you have time to dig into it ? 

• Upvote 1

I see, thank you! I have a friend who is actually studying vedic astrology, and she agrees that it is very accurate. I will definitely look into it :)

• Upvote 1

My star is Mrigasira pada-2. I know vedic bcos i was born into it. Then i followed western. The difference is of one sign. I have come to realization that both of them are accurate and it is based on our observation of events. Vedic makes mistake regarding sun signs. In vedic, sun transits next sign on 14th of every month and in western it is either 20th or 21st of the month. In this case i am with western sun signs. I have observed events in my life for 2 months to see which one is correct and to my surprise at different times both were accurate.

On 19th of this month i lost my back pack in a local train. I am yet to figure out which planet caused it as i am busy searching for the thief. At the moment, 5 planets are in retrograde. So, i am thinking on that line. I have never visited any police station in my life but i am doing rounds since last 2 days and i have to do it for many more days to come. 

Astrologically, in both the systems, moon was in 6th house which is obstacles and saturn, pluto in 5th house which are retrogrde indicates government. So, housewise no difference. Further, moon was in 6th house in both the sysyems. In vedic, moon was in capricorn which indicates saturn things like judgement, punishments and people wearing uniform which i am dealing with. In western, moon was in aquarius indicating technology which i was dealing with considering CCTV footage and cameras. So, i think both of them are true to greater extent. 

Since yest pluto is in retrograde. In vedic, pluto is in saggi. I have experienced transformation in my belief system and higher knowledge since last 4.5 years. 

In western, pluto is in capricorn which indicates transformation in govt systems. Which everyone around the world are experiencing. 

So, its difficult to say really. I am following both the systems and trying to figure out by obssrvational astrology. I am observing but cant conclude yet. Many expert people are talking on internet about their respective field/system. I am yet to find a person who is studying both and importantly who has come with a conclusion. I am hoping time will decide as we go along and truth will come out. I remember one of my friend said about the power of the place but idk. Much love