Sign in to follow this  
Ashleigh Qiann

Spiritual newbie from Singapore!

3 posts in this topic

Spiritual newbie from Singapore!

Hello, my name is Ashleigh, from Singapore. Singapore is in Asia, a country of her own, a little red dot on the world's map. (Am I the first Singaporean here? Any fellow Singaporeans pls shoutout!!! :D)

I've been following Teal's videos on Youtube for about a month now. Started out just being curious about witnessing 11:11 day by day to researching more in depth stuff. Also first came across videos by Ralph Smart and Josie Grouse (They are my first few online mentors). As I only started out on my spiritual journey in 2016, I am just getting more curious each day to know what is beyond the surface of my knowledge.

Hoping to understand and advance my spiritual journey further in 2017 and beyond! I am really excited to learn more from this community. 

One question: Does consuming animal products affect your spiritual experiences? Must a healer or practitioner be a pure vegan in order to focus on this profession?

Once again, nice to meet all of you. Appreciate if anybody were to put a response on my thread or even taking time to read my introduction! Cheers!

Edited by Ashleigh Qiann
Spelling error
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ashleigh Qiann said:

One question: Does consuming animal products affect your spiritual experiences? Must a healer or practitioner be a pure vegan in order to focus on this profession?

I think its natural to not eat animals, the more you awake you naturally stop eating it. We are all raised eating meat and since there is no real truth everyone is in their own world and you have doctors saying you need meat and vegan doctors saying the opposite, so you have "proof" to justify someone's truth to continue to eat meat, people do this what a lot of things but there's no rules lol. its just at your level of awareness, but the higher you go you just naturally stop, you don't even crave it. Most people eat meat but cant even watch a animal die, they have sympathy for a dying animal but not the meat right in front of them (a dead animal) there's just a huge disconnect there. Evolve at your own pace.

Oh God I am so sick of of the vegan, vegetarian vs eating meat BS!  IMO everything is divine. If you're vegan you are still killing life, like it or not.  How do you think we came to posses our big brains?  By eating meat.  Your diet in no way shape or form reflects how spiritual you are or how far along your path you are.  I know my opinion is the minority & I will be criticized for this, but it makes no difference to me.   So if you do decide to continue to eat meat, make it a lean protein.

• Upvote 2