Passion4Purple

Can We Manifest Death

5 posts in this topic

Can We Manifest Death

I've been watching your youtube videos about manifestation and I need to ask:  can we manifest another person's death?  My daughter passed away 2 mos ago and I was always feeling like something was going to happen to her.  Not necessarily death, but something bad.  So I kept praying and focusing on God protecting her and I was convinced He would.  I also had visions that I shared with her about us living our dream life in our dream house.  She had them too.  We used to talk about them.  And then she died.  She was 2 weeks from her 19th birthday.  And I've been doing tons of studying since then and am grieved by the subject of manifesting.  Because I knew something was going to happen to her...but thought God would keep her safe....I keep wondering if somehow I manifested her death.  It is haunting me and I'd really love to hear your input in this situation.

Thank you..

Edited by Passion4Purple
took full name out

Thank you for your response.  I guess I feel that I knew something was going to happen and I wondered if somehow I created some negative energy because of that...despite the fact that I was sending my daughter protection.  I was very close to her and I kept seeing her in a car accident so I was praying against it...and God did keep her safe from that.  But she died in another way...we won't know how for several more months.  I knew something was wrong...just not what...I sent protection...is there any way of the negativity of my feelings could have sent the spirit of death her way?  I just can't understand how an 18 year old could die so suddenly.  She did have some health problems but nothing imminent that I knew of.  Her boyfriend was abusive and I talked her into breaking up with him just before she died.  We have to wait for the coroner to give us a cause of death.  We shared visions of a wonderful dream house and dream life where we lived together.  Then she died, making me wonder if that dream life was in heaven.  I know when a person's time is up, it's up.  Just so many "what ifs" and "whys" to the situation makes it so difficult and frustrating.

No - you cannot manifest another person's death. Intuiting a person's death is not manifesting, and it is not causation.

So the question you're dealing with is: Did you contribute to her death? This is more complicated and I don't know. What's more, even if you did contribute, is that a bad thing? Maybe death was entirely her manifestation and you simply had your part to play. Or maybe it's something you both "wanted"/"needed" and therefore created. I have no idea where those visions fit into the picture. It sounds like some complex stuff was going on that may take some time to recognise.

She is your daughter so the thing is that you are both co-creating. It's also HER life, therefore she manifested it. She absolutely created her own death, but I cannot guess WHY or HOW. But did you have something to do with it? Probably, but I seriously doubt you "caused" it to any significant degree. You didn't "cause" it in the way that you're thinking.

There's also the idea that something "bad" was going to happen, and you prayed for her to be "safe". Maybe you misinterpreted. Maybe it was never about something bad happening to her and maybe she didn't need to be safe. And either way, she's safe now, isn't she? I'll bet you can feel her presence and gain more insight into the situation with some time and clarity. Or maybe right now.

Edited by Kroge

I am sorry for your loss.

She might come to you in dreams. My lost ones do. I talk to them all the time. It works for me. Maybe you'll find it helpful to talk to her...

Take care ❤

Thank you, everyone, for your input.  Since I posted I did find out that it was natural causes.  She was much sicker than I realized.  She was actually born with a very rare condition and it was fatal.  Nobody knew because she was one in only a handful of people who had it.  So I know she and I contracted for this to happen.  I'm already learning a lot and I know I've come here to learn empathy, forgiveness, understanding and to learn more about appreciation.  So much goes on in this life.  It can be hard to swallow if you don't understand spiritual significance.  I believe I knew she would die because I was remembering the contract so that on a subconscious level it would be less devastating.  I think that was part of the contract.  And the fact that the doctors never knew was an indicator that she wanted to live as normal a life here as possible.  That would have been impossible had we known the impact of her illness.  

Thank you, Mark, for explaining that the house could be in another dimension.  I believe I'm going to see her again here in heaven on earth before I pass.  Or possibly it is in heaven.  Either way, my agreement with her was that we would stay connected and help others learn through our "supernatural" connection.  It's tough...I'm filled with sadness but happiness at the same time.  A strange combination.  But...this life can be quite strange!  I also know we're from the same soul group or family and that's why our connection is so strong.  We keep reappearing together with others in my family to experience different things in different lifetimes.  So her absence is greatly felt though it is spurring me on to learn much more than I ever did before.