35 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

if you have just a minute or so, I'm resting in deep healing meditation for a dear friend, who is going through suicidal depression. I create music with him, and I'm very, very emotionally connected to what he's going through. I love him as a friend, and as a co-creator, and he is suffering. 

If you feel called to do so, please hold him in your thoughts, in whatever modality you feel appropriate, so that he experiences love as he moves through these horrible feelings, to reintegrate them. It isn't a surprise to me that these emotions are coming up as his vibrations raises and we follow our creative path together. He's already experiencing people dropping out of his life, and the changes are starting to affect him in a healing crisis. I understand that suicide is an option, but losing him to it, or physical death would be devastating. Everyone has soul contracts, everyone has arrangements they have made before coming into this life, but that being said, I'm following my guidance, and standing strongly with him in spirit, for as long as it takes. I'll eat, I'll sleep, I'll hold energetic vigil. I spent most of the day plugged in to Source, and I'm going to take a walk to re-energize. 

Thanks for all the support I've already experienced on our community forum here, it's meant the world to me. I know we're all here to support each other in earnest, as well as our loved ones. 

-Steph

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
  • Upvote 3

Hey Steph,

If you message me the location of you and your friend, then I can more accurately send a full spectrum of Reiki Ryoho Usui to aid you both.

Jack

Namaste

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiantDwarph said:

Hey Steph,

If you message me the location of you and your friend, then I can more accurately send a full spectrum of Reiki Ryoho Usui to aid you both.

Jack

Namaste

Thanks, Jack. Baltimore, Maryland. He lives in a town called Catonsville, and I live in a town called Remington. They're about 13 miles apart. 

• Upvote 1

I wish you all the replenishment you need in your efforts to support your friend and i wish for him the purposeful coincidence of the right thing at the right time to help him move to a higher vibration! I would say good luck, but i just 'felt' a feeling of intense relief and comfort when i pictured you and your friend in my mind, so all i can say is hold on, the only way out is through! 

You are a good friend. xx

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Hope_vZ said:

I wish you all the replenishment you need in your efforts to support your friend and i wish for him the purposeful coincidence of the right thing at the right time to help him move to a higher vibration! I would say good luck, but i just 'felt' a feeling of intense relief and comfort when i pictured you and your friend in my mind, so all i can say is hold on, the only way out is through! 

You are a good friend. xx

Thank you so much. I feel the relief as well. It's much deserved on his part, as well. He's a really great soul. 

3 minutes ago, Hope_vZ said:

I feel moved to ask you to sing a Bob Marley song. Would you? https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=youtube bob marley don't worry bout a thing Feel my intense vibrations being sent your way with those words?

Yes I would! I was walking past the Jamaican community in my neighborhood earlier on my walk, and a lady was blasting Bob Marley anthems on her stoop. I was into it. Perfect thought and feelings! *clicks on link immediately* 

• Upvote 1

Your friend will live and he will be our friend...thats a promise. Please tell him that someone cares 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

Your friend will live and he will be our friend...thats a promise. Please tell him that someone cares 

Thank you. I will, and I do. :) Much love, @Amit. He's very overwhelmed right now, so I'm meeting him where he is, and feeling the love for him from everyone here, where he's just in overload right now. I will filter it through. 

3 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

Both east coast, soft targets being hammered on automatic.

Love, health, and happiness.

Namaste friends

Thanks again, Jack. I'm feeling the radiant healing strobes already, and gently filtering it through to said friend in his time of emotional shock. It's made a big difference already, I can tell. And on me, as well. The Universe keeps sending me skilled Reikis, man. ;)