Kroge

Anyone have Tea Time with Teal podcasts?

Anyone have Tea Time with Teal podcasts?

I would like to watch/listen to as many of these as I can find but they are unavailable. I know why they were removed, but does anyone happen to have them stored and would be able to share them with me? Thanks.

i have two of them, the manifesting one and the one about the dynamic in relationship where a man pulls away. 

it's been years since this post so idk if you still want them

BUT I WANT TO ASK OTHERS HERE IF THEY HAVE THE REST OF THE EPISODES! SO MUCH INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE THAT IS MISSING BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEM DOWN :( I'M SURE SOME OF YOU SAVED THEM. PLEASE SHARE. 

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Are you asking about premium content? I didn't know podcasts were deleted. Perhaps @GabijaCij can help

no, it's not in premium, I believe they took them down because Teal's ex husband was in them and he no longer consented to being out in the public like that. Didn't want to be associated, I guess, so they took them down. I understand that and I respect that, so I don't expect Teal or her team to make them available, but I was just asking other forum members if they had them saved.