Sign in to follow this  
Alex7

I feel weird.

2 posts in this topic

I feel weird.

I'm just expressing. I'm on day 3 of a dry fast, not dead lol but I really do feel like I'm not even from here and I'm here just to wake my ass up and leave when I'm done. I'm listening to my higher self as we all should above anything and yeah this is what I want to do because it is possible and the idea of me dying with that small doubt in me doesn't even bother me because I know its possible to not eat. I rarely find people attractive and the people I do find attractive, its fading, sexy does nothing for me and I just have this weird ass perspective in this world. This weird autistic perspective but normal enough to have a conversation and not seem that way, but not be able to be around people because they drink, gossip and do that kind of stuff, and I don't care if people drink or do drugs at all, but I just feel out numbered, it doesn't interest me at all, not even a little.

Now I have this secret 'did you guys know you don't have to eat' and it sounds so dumb and crazy, like aww its a new mental illness, he thinks he's fat lol. I like to go all in with my believing in source and what better way then to see that death isn't real and all death is suicide and I have no plans on dying from this, even if I get to that point ill come back in my body, I know what it feels like to leave, death from the inside out is different than you seeing someone die, you see the realities overlap and you can leave if you want(die).

a waking up starseed with a blue soul group and this is somehow fun for my soul to be down here? we've done this shit already and I have to do it again in this life. life is strange, but this is what my higher self is telling me to do. I like to evolve fast, I was a atheist for like 2 weeks a long time ago and I moved on lol, I don't give a shit about being wrong, once you "believe" something and get defense about that "truth" you plateau your evolution, you can't moved past it, doing something makes you know. this is the kind of stuff i keep to myself, only a few people i can even talk to about this, 2 actually. have a good day!

• Upvote 3

I like your post. I feel weird too and I don´t feel like I feet in anywhere. I have hope though. 

I had a time when I couldn´t find anything interesting at all. I didn´t like to be around people. I´d rather be alone in my room in front of my computer. I am trying not to use alcahol anymore. I wasn´t the kind person to drink my ass of but I would drink sometimes and in social ocasions. But I am trying to kick that habit and everything keeps pushing me to drinking. Whenever I go out there´s alcahol all around.

Since I realized that me and what people call god are if fact the same I started having some kind of motivation. I am more sociable and more happy in general than before. But there is something missing. I really want to feel unconditional love. I want for people to see me for who I am and aprove of me for hwo I am. That´s what keeps me going.

Edited by Rui Carlos
  • Upvote 1