EarthColours

Do tarot cards tell you about the present or the future?

5 posts in this topic

Do tarot cards tell you about the present or the future?

I've used tarot card picking website http://www.free-tarot-reading.net/ about 4 times now and every time I do it, it seems to tell me more about what is going on now than what it does about the future. Is this normal? Could it mean anything? Perhaps I'm not paying enough attention to what is currently happening or not capitalizing on the present enough?

• Upvote 1

@EarthColours hello dear ?

Tarot cards i use are the divine Guidance deck created by Teal Swan and there is a time spread which tells you your past, present, future.

we draw one card for each, you see what you are a vibrational match to, read deeper meaning of each vibration and get clarity on what your guided to do. 

The choice is always yours. 

I dont trust online websites. I would only trust someone who knows what they r talking about and I speak to them directly. 

I hope this helps ?

The results you get from tarot depend on your current vibration. It is up to you whether or not you interpret them to mean past, present or future by what reading/ layout you chose. But tarot is always reacting to your now vibration, not your past, present or future vibrations. 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, lightworker said:

But tarot is always reacting to your now vibration, not your past, present or future vibrations. 

It is possible to ask a future /past questions and draw a card too!

2 minutes ago, Trash said:

With the frequency deck, no matter what the spread is, all the cards (to be more precise, their description in the book) seem to speak only about the present though :)

Yeah... but the cards are  also made in the past ))