Display

5th dimension without time?

4 posts in this topic

5th dimension without time?

Hi there,

I just had the epiphany that if there is no more time in the 5th dimension, that would mean cause and effect happen at the same time or at least very rapidly.

I guess my question would be, what's the point then of things just happening - probably a limitation of my understanding. Any input would be welcome anyway.

Thanks

Display

29 minutes ago, EarthColours said:

I don't understand how the question relates to the premise. In the physical dimension isn't the reason things happen to expand and for source to better understand itself?

Yes, and I guess that is exactly what I'm not yet being able to wrap my head around. Expansion.

I have come so far now to understand that it kind of is impossible to have all viewpoints at the same time. You either see the wood or the trees, but not both. 

I just don't get why we are keeping on growing more and more trees. If the end goal is understanding itself then changing the self all the time by expansion is counterproductive in my opinion. Or am I overlooking something here?

I just don't get why we are keeping on growing more and more trees. If the end goal is understanding itself then changing the self all the time by expansion is counterproductive in my opinion. Or am I overlooking something here?

So a tree in your analogy is a viewpoint, right? So what's the point of having lots of viewpoints? Each viewpoint provides another possibility for expansion so increases the chance of expansion. The Nature of source and reality is not affected by number of perspectives. Long term the challenge of learning is not increased by increasing the number of viewpoints it is decreased. You may feel like more viewpoints make it harder to understand but that's a specific individual experience you have given the limited cognitive potential of a single human being. The cognitive potential of human beings in aggregate can manage a large quantity of viewpoints and benefit from many viewpoints.