EarthColours

Was I possessed?

8 posts in this topic

Was I possessed?

Couple of hours ago I was sleeping in the nude with the light on in my study on the sofa. Might sound like an odd combination of things but it was already late so I knew nobody was going to bother me and I'm trying to become more at peace with my body and I'm doing NoFap. I suddenly become awake and frightened and feel this dark shadow-like presence behind me. I wanted to turn to look but I couldn't. I kept trying but I couldn't move at all. I think I was stuck with my head facing into the sofa with my eyes open for over 30 seconds, maybe a full minute. I'm concerned I was possessed. I've believe I've already experienced spirits leaving me while I've been doing my healing is it not impossible for the inverse to happen?

I think the spirit that entered me was tall and male and did not feel good, felt dark/evil.

Any thoughts what I should do?

I was thinking if the spirit wants to harm me it would be most effective by doing nothing for a time so I think everything is OK and then suddenly I am struck and I feel compelled to commit a crime or endanger myself or something.

• Upvote 1

I think possession happens all the time to almost anybody as a manifestation of our shadow. I experienced it with the beings I created through my imagination. They are energy draining but ultimately point to an unhealed issue. It takes a lot of work to become clean so to say and not be a puppet of some entity. I suspect that new age stuff and yoga could also attract the wrong entities , the safe way would be to connect with your inner Christ.

I wonder with what kind of belief about spirits you were raised because of the thing that you described. Also, have you ever done drugs like cocaine?

@parthavi Thank you for your reply

When you say "all the time" what sort frequency are we talking about? Daily, weekly, monthly?

I experienced it with the beings I created through my imagination

I had just been watching a program on serial killers beforehand which I enjoyed. I am kind of fascinated by evil if I'm honest but also scared. But I'm only scared because I'm not strong enough or smart enough or clever enough. If I could improve my thinking speed etc. I would not be scared I don't even think.

I've heard people mention new age and yoga as a problem. You don't think Teal Swan is new age? What is new age to you?

How would I connect with my inner Christ and what would that mean? I like Christ quite a lot — he was a good guy — but I find Christianity very out of date and duplicitous.

When I was a child I believed in ghosts mainly from this older girl I was friends with who liked to scare me and tell me ghost stories all the time haha. I used to watch lots of programs about ghosts on TV and I read books about vampires and werewolves and stuff. 

Cocaine? Definitely not. I don't drink, smoke, or do any recreational drugs. I smoked weed once but didn't like it.

So since the event I feel kind of sentimental and sad. Also right before it I received an email from somebody I had a brief interaction with 3 years ago and just now I received another from someone I emailed 4 years ago but never replied. Both of those on their own are pretty amazing things to come out of the blue but for this all to happen at the same times is seriously spooky. What is going on? Can anyone offer an interpretation?

Also some days ago I almost had a sexual encounter with a cleaner. I never usually do that sort of thing or have the opportunity to because I'm just at home all the time.

A tip I've learned that has helped me a lot is the technique of patching up your aura.

Basically your auric field extends about 2-3 feet out from your body, in a sort of egg shape. A weakened aura is what allows spirits to enter your body/field, so anything you can do to strengthen your aura lessens your likelihood of possession.

You literally take your hands, facing outwards, and "clean" the outer edge of your auric field like how you would clean a window. You can do this in any place where you feel negative energy coming in. I actually did this the other day when I went to the mall and all the residual energies hit me like a train.

I don't feel like any certain belief system is to blame for possession, so much as negative intentions such as the need to control. After learning about the law of attraction it is quite easy to fall into the trap of wanting to control your reality. I believe this is where such thinking originally came from; along with fear. Fear is at the base of all negative thought patterns.

• Upvote 1