Vsk

How can you be more grounded and have a stronger root chackra?

5 posts in this topic

How can you be more grounded and have a stronger root chackra?

How can you be more down to earth, more grounded? I'm always daydreaming and thinking stuff and finding it very hard to concentrate doing the things I have to get done and reality in general. It's like I'm here but I'm not.. I'm guessing it's related to the root chackra. How can you  have a stronger root chackra? What would someone very grounded do?

You can be out in nature and doing something physical, so you will be focused in your body. You can go bare foot outside or get one of those earthing pads, that will work. Certain foods ground you too, so play around with the food you eat and see what works for you.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

You can be out in nature and doing something physical, so you will be focused in your body. You can go bare foot outside or get one of those earthing pads, that will work. Certain foods ground you too, so play around with the food you eat and see what works for you.

Couldn't help :D

SmartSelectImage_2017-01-08-22-08-36.png

• Upvote 2

Hey Vania!

I think that it's great that you're looking to focus on your root chakra and become more grounded.  I can definitely relate to the feeling of being here but not. Day dreaming and having difficulty concentrating is something I've struggled with myself.  But luckily there are SO many things you can do to practice grounding.

One thing that I would recommend is to become more comfortable with your physical body and the world around you. The root chakra is all about feeling safe in ones body and surroundings. It's about honoring your physical and taking care of it's needs. You can do this by going to get massages, starting a yoga practice, or even starting a workout plan. This is a link to a yoga video I LOVE for grounding. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pbuvhbg7po

For something more practical, you can begin by playing the 5 senses game. You can do this ANYWHERE and it's actually fun. Whenever you start to feel "not here" you can do it.  Touch , Taste, Smell, Hear and See your surroundings.

1. Touch: Is it smooth? What's it's texture? How does it feel?     

2. Taste: Is it bitter? sweet? sour? What does it taste like? ( you can do this even when you dont really have a taste in your mouth but it's more grounding with food or water )

3. Smell: What do you smell in your environment? 

4. Hear: What do you hear? What does it sound like? 

5. See: What do you see? What color is it? What shape is it? 

Just becoming aware of these things will instantly make you feel more embodied where ever you are.  If its hard for you to remember setting a reminder on your phone or leaving notes is great. 

Another thing is - Usually you feel the most grounded when you're doing something you love or really enjoy.

So what are some of the things you really enjoy doing? I would love to know what some of those things are so please share! 

like I said there are SOOO many different things you can do . I hope this was helpful, much love !! 

Edited by howlinghurt
  • Upvote 6

Hi @Howlinghurt ! <3 thank you for you answer it makes sense, and also for the video

I'm doing the 5 senses game you told me   And thought i'd do it along with things like these: 
I'm going to get some red scented  candles, find time to do some sports like I used to, lately I'm  also feeling drawn to red fruits, and  music really works.

Apparently some of the things I would love to be doing i can't really do them right now. So Ironically the things I'm finding to be the most fun are the exact opposite for grounding,- learning new things of the mind, emotions, subconsicious, spirituality,

...unless part of it is a shadow. lol

So I'm open to see what happens

much love to you!!