Lightpower

What are you searching for?

10 posts in this topic

What are you searching for?

I wonder what you are searching for on spiritual forums like this one, are you just curious, are do you need something you think you can get here,

what makes you feel attrackted to this place , is it because it suposed to be Teals place,  does she visit here i wonder myself?

So whats your story?

• Upvote 1

my favorite people are conscious people, unconscious people still running on their parents beliefs make me nervous... And I love that teal has dmt vision and she is the most authentic spiritual teacher I guess, I love authenticity and people like that on that level of awareness.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy learning and one of the ways I learn is by observing others, and forums are natural breeding ground for people with issues (not in a bad way lmao I obviously include myself in the "people with issues" category!!!!) and people with issues have the most powerful questions :) when others ask questions or incite discussion, it's easy for me to find my own perspective and therefore learn. It's fun for me. I enjoy learning from others' perspectives. 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 5

I'm here because I'm recovering from really bad dad issues and I feel that there's a meeting of minds as far as how we percieve the world here.

It's important where you turn for advice, because victim consciousness can be so glorified in America. In fact, I notice people want me to stay sad sometimes, even myself, because it's easier to just stay sad about everything than to give yourself a bitch slap and realize the power you still have.

For me it's mainly the meeting of minds that's important. I actually get more support on here sometimes than I do in real life. People on here seem to, to put it in new age terms, "vibrate on the same frequency" it seems, more than most of my friends in real life even. So I am understood on here in ways that I am constantly misunderstood in real life.

Edited by Tessa Rae

At first because I had questions about Teal's work, but right now I really like the sharing of thoughts with each other. Somebody said that the only way you can really help somebody is to give somebody a new insight that helps them to further on their path. So I hope some people get a new insight because of my words and in turn I get insights from the words from others :) Come to think of it: THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WORDS :)

Working on a lot of issues. Trying to improve myself,learn and grow. Talking to like minded people is great for many reasons. Many of us have similar paths and feedback is good. 

How about yourself?

I think that in a way we all search for the same, a reason for why we are on earth, how to become more the one we were ment to be.

We all want to be closer to the light of our creator by making our own light  shine more brightly.

Thanks for your writings.