Rahul Johar

Practitioners

4 posts in this topic

Practitioners

Someone I know contacted around 7 or so practitioners weeks ago and only got a response from one of them saying that they can't help him. I'm the one who suggested he try contacting them since hes literally tried everything else,  and he was reluctant at first but I assured him that they would help. Suffice to say I'm quite disappointed. Do you know any practitioners that will definitely respond? 

Edited by Rahul Johar

On 8 January 2017 at 2:56 PM, Rahul Johar said:

Practitioners

Someone I know contacted around 7 or so practitioners weeks ago and only got a response from one of them saying that they can't help him. I'm the one who suggested he try contacting them since hes literally tried everything else,  and he was reluctant at first but I assured him that they would help. Suffice to say I'm quite disappointed. Do you know any practitioners that will definitely respond? 

Hi Rajul, I'm a CP Facilitator and am available and taking clients if this person would like to contact me. My website is www.kerrieoreilly.com and my email is connect@kerrieoreilly.com. Thanks :)

• Upvote 2

On 1/16/2017 at 3:42 AM, kerrieoreilly said:

Hi Rajul, I'm a CP Facilitator and am available and taking clients if this person would like to contact me. My website is www.kerrieoreilly.com and my email is connect@kerrieoreilly.com. Thanks :)

Okay i'll tell him, thank you. Although I should warn you his situation is quite unusual.