Sign in to follow this  
Lightpower

Nature

6 posts in this topic

Nature

Its a pitty that most people see themselves as separated from mother earth, from nature.

I think thats the reason why there is so much polution going on, they don't understand that they are a part of nature but instead see it as something one  can use and abuse as one likes.

The don't feel the connection anymore, they are on there own, and thats whats breaks down our world.

• Upvote 1

Well I have absolutely no wish to live in a cave and run after a deer everyday..

But yes you are right, there is not much connection left between humans and nature. Many problems around you exist because people think that they are better than others for whatever reason, a general loss of respect is the result. While this is very obvious when you talk about racism, there is also a thing called specieism. Where on species is thought to be better than the other. It is the reason why thousands of pigs and cows are slaughtered everyday but eating human meat is a taboo.

Well,  i have no desire to eat human meat and cancer can be set still or perhaps cured.

Both can get better if humans rethink their priorities and  start to walk in ballance on the mother earth.

4 hours ago, Trentbolt said:

How to remove this cancer for our good environment?

Well my friend we will be our demise and nature will restore balance to the planet.  As for now we can it is up the individual to act and live responsibly.  It is like Gandhi said to change the world is to change our selves.