Damon is Awesome

Teal's soul group Adonai 144

7 posts in this topic

Teal's soul group Adonai 144

Hey everyone, i recently found out that I was in the same soul group as my friend and Teal Swan, the Adonai, so I'm wondering if anyone has any information on this, or is part of this, or knows your own soul group and if so tell me how awesome It is hahaha we all awesome here.

• Upvote 1

Hey! i´m one too! i´ve been carrying that word around in the back of my mind for years but i just felt the confirmation today. we seem to be a rather rare bunch, there doesn´t seem to be much info about us out there at all :) i googled adonai soul group earlier and that did bring up a couple of relevant posts but it was literally only a handful of them. there was a tumblr page called we are adonai but all the information in the posts there pretty much followed teal´s take on the universe and the source. if there is more info out there online it´s well buried beneath/between refrences to judaism. How did you find out? Have you met any more of us? Have you learned anything interesting about it?

Hey, don’t usually go on this site but the Facebook teal tribe group, oh yeah there’s a bunch of us, we are a big soul group, I found out from teals interview then kept seeing it and asked someone who expresses their extrasensory side in a Skype reading session. Our group like teal says does focus on oneness, rather than say , manifestation/creation like the Abraham group, the group is fond of many different races all knowledgable and coming together , if u personally would like to know more, feel into the soul group and see what u find 

I'm in it. I visit when I sign into my other Facebook account.

On a separate note, Adonai in Hebrew means "Master" or has been adapted as a title for it. Adonai refers to the God of the Hebrew which is Baal Hadad of Ancient Canaan who is also known as Ainu or An who is God. Adonai is also the pronunciation of YHVH/YHWH when Jews do not want to say the name outright, out of reverence. In general, this name has been conflated with Baal Hadad, but is actually separate from Him in entity. Enlil/Elil is referring to YHWH. Therefore, Teal Swan's group is a follower of God and El who are main ones who oversee this planet.

Edited by John Flores

How do you know you’re part of this? I’m wondering if i am? I did a meditation yesterday and this came up for me today.

i do find teal ‘speaks out of my soul’ but I’m sure others feel that way as well.

On 1/5/2019 at 3:35 AM, Angeldust said:

How do you know you’re part of this? I’m wondering if i am? I did a meditation yesterday and this came up for me today.

i do find teal ‘speaks out of my soul’ but I’m sure others feel that way as well.

ultimately it comes down to your own intuition and signs and synchronicities that feel meaningful to you. there probably are people out there who could "confirm" things like that to you but again trusting them comes down to your own intuition about them and what they tell you. that being said, i dont think there is only one "source" of your souls planetary/extraterrestial origin or only one group that you/parts of you resonate with, so finding a new group doesnt cancel the resonance youve found before.

since you are wondering about this particular group though, it probably does hold some kind of a significance or purpose for your soul. 

• Thanks 1

@Liisa

thanks love, I was thinking this as well. 

Makes sense what you said about other groups, I definitely feel a strong resonance with more than one group. 

I’m pretty certain now that I’m part of it; it just all makes sense to me. 

Thank you for taking your time for me, appreciate you. 🙏🏼