MotherZiira

System Purge

4 posts in this topic

System Purge

Hello,  I woke up today after a strange dream of seeing five moons in the sky feeling tingly and strange.  I started making my breakfast knowing I wasn't feeling well. In the past 3 hours my body had completely purged everything out of my system,  bile all the way down to what I ate last night.  I felt better after the purge and meditating for a bit and of course came out of it at 2:22. I see synchronicity everywhere.  My husband thinks it was food poisoning being the logical man he is,  but I am more inclined this might be a sign of the next spiritual step. I have been meditating and having what I could feel as prophetic dreams with multiple moons and dreams where I am living lives of people I have never met (Indian girl in a mansion,  black man having relations with mother,  old man selling food in the desert sun, etc). Anyone have insight on all this strangeness?

Screenshot_20170102-185029.png

• Upvote 1

What do you feel it means? When I have dreams, I put myself into every aspect of the dream. For example, I had a dream that I was being paid to rub Kris Jenner's feet once (I know, lol). Like wtf on earth could that mean? I don't care about celebrities at all and I would never willingly rub Kris Jenner's feet (okay... for the right price, I totally would). I put myself in every aspect of the dream. "I am Kris Jenner, I am Carli's goals and her work ethic. I am Kris Jenner's feet, I am Carli's drive and ability to get what she wants. I am the act of rubbing Kris Jenner's feet, I am Carli's willingness to nurture and take care of her goals, dreams and ambitions." etc.

It sounds like you are very psychic :) I would love to hear your interpretations of your dreams and experiences.

Edited by lightworker

you choose the meaning of it. choose the meaning you prefer, the one that feels good and go with it. you create the story you live. ignore the doubts - that's like a conflict between what we sense and what we're programmed to think/feel - and go with what feels true.

Thank you for all of your input! I had a dream the other night that I saw 5 moons and was able to show my husband.  I'm starting to think it is the acceptance of the Source as he seems very uncomfortable with any mention of God. He has to accept it because I am becoming more and more dedicated to my spiritual practice. I will be on to tell more tomorrow as my son is needing me to get in the kitchen lol.