Sign in to follow this  
MotherZiira

System purge

2 posts in this topic

System purge

Hello,  I woke up today after a strange dream of seeing five moons in the sky feeling tingly and strange.  I started making my breakfast knowing I wasn't feeling well. In the past 3 hours my body had completely purged everything out of my system,  bile all the way down to what I ate last night.  I felt better after the purge and meditating for a bit. My husband thinks it was food poisoning being the logical man he is,  but I am more inclined this might be a sign of the next spiritual step. I have been meditating and having what I could feel as prophetic dreams with multiple moons and dreams where I am living lives of people I have never met (Indian girl in a mansion,  black man having relations with mother,  old man selling food in the desert sun, etc). Anyone have insight on all this strangeness?

• Upvote 1

@MotherZiira 

please search Teal Swan YouTube channel for "dreams". Don't over analyse it though. 

It it sounds like your soul has decided for you to go crystal and now your physical body will start transforming - nutrition needs will change. 

? listen to the wisdom of your body and serve what it needs. 

Ground.

start yoga - I recommend a home practice - yoga with Adriene is my favourite - it's playful and funny. Short videos and a huge online community. 

Be well.

be safe.

?

• Upvote 1