howlinghurt

Stuck

4 posts in this topic

Stuck

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight on some things that I've been experiencing lately. When I go into meditation everything that can go "wrong" in the visualization does. By this I mean quite literally anything that can happen will . The visions are usually quite similar and they pretty much come with the same feeling. Here are some examples:When walking up stairs I will fall,  the ground below me will just disappear, I'll be pulled down by something etc. Once it happens it will just continue to replay itself to where I feel really stuck.  The best way I can describe it is like a skipping CD, not only will I fall once but the vision will just repeat itself over and over again.  At times it gets so overwhelming that I almost feel pushed out and stop the meditation.    I have tried just watching it happen and letting go of resistance but this only makes it worse. I will also see myself being continuously startled, jumping out of  my own skin or being decapitated in these mediations. Again all of these images just replay like a stuck CD. Any thoughts  or suggestions would be so appreciated, thanks!!

Thank you @Neptune ! Just reading your message gave me a sense of lightness towards the visualization instead of the dread I've been experiencing lately. Starting small like that definitely feels more doable & way more self loving. Thanks again !!!

• Upvote 1

Howling, Wow, that must suck! have you tried the entire completion Process to this feeling? What step in the process are u stick in? The first step is be present with the feeling. Are u able to stay with that? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious.