K2tari

What to do when you have manifested an entity and now it is attached to you?

8 posts in this topic

What to do when you have manifested an entity and now it is attached to you?

Hello! I am new to this forum, i tried to search the forum, but it is hard to navigate through all these topics just to find the answers you are looking for.

So i decided to write my story here.

I have had sleep paralysis forever, seeing these dark entities suffocating me, etc...it has gotten a lot better through my awakening years. And now that i have gone so far with my awakening process, i have wanted to contact my spirit guides. But there is something in the way. This same dark entity. Every time i am open enough to have some outside contact, this creature that has lached on to me finds an opening and comes to me. Usually taking a form of a friend or family. In the past it has been quite agressive. Lately it just clings on to me and bites me or squeezes me really hard. The experiences are sometimes painful. I did some meditation on this today morning, and i guess i knew it before already, but it is my creation. It comes from a dark place inside of me. Like a void of darkness. When i asked it what it was, these worda came into my head: "Pain, disappointment, hurt, fear, miseunderstood". I am a very sensitive person, i have always been very emotional and experienced everything a lot more intensly than avarage people do.. So i know that i have created this being. I don't know exactly when it happened, but probably in the course of my life, through normal painful experiences. I have had a totally fine life. Nothing too extremely horrible has ever happened to me. I have done a lot of shadow work, but i can't get rid of my fear and anxiety and all these things. I have accepted that it will take a lot of time. But this creature has started to show up in my dreams way too often. It creates even more fear in me, making me feel i can't trust anyone in meet in my dreams. Like a wold wearing a sheep skin, it sneaks near to me. It might just jump on me and start squeezing me and biting me and hurting me out of nowhere. The fear is keeping me from leaving my body because i can always feel this thing near me... What can i do to deal with this? I know that i must have a very low vibration to keep it stuck to me like this... But i feel stuck...

Anybody have any ideas? When i do shadow work and meditate to my fear, i feel it more intensly but i can't find the source. What the hell happened to make me so afraid of the dark? I had panick attacks when i was a child. Waking up confused at night, feeling like there was something somewhere on the other side trying to hurt me... I have never been sexually abused or anything like that. 

Sorry if a similar topic has already been posted. 

Peace

20170104_130702.jpg

• Upvote 3

Did you get introduced to scary.movies at a young age? When I was a kid I would always see that exorcist face when I would try to go to sleep and be terrified my body would be whipped like a rag doll and my blankets be pulled away from me. I saw that movie at like 4 and it fucked me up for a long time lol. I would have that scene where she is screaming mother and her head is being whipped back and forth when I tried to go to sleep. This lasted years. It's just a thought with a lot of momentum, the more you focus on it the more it manifests, but it's just a thought. I have seen these shadow beings out of body before, but they can't hurt you. You're in control, you're the creator, it's all you. The resistance invites those being to come in, but when you raise your vibration it doesn't bother you at all. 

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

When you can manifest something like this you can also manifest a weapon or a defense mechanism against it. In my case i just know that such manifestation are nothing compared to the power of the self so I usually do not even have any problems with such things. Just let it burn with the power of your inner fire.

• Upvote 1

Hey!!! So i just had a crazy night. I don't know if you can see that i have replied to your aswers. I don't even know where to begin and what to tell. For starters. In the middle of the night i started getting sleep paralysis. I did't see anything in my room. So i clised my eyes and tried to calm really down. And at one moment i thought, to hell with it. I will face it. It is just a reflection of me. I guess i kind of fell asleep on something, had a lucid dream or i dont know what reality that place was.

I was still in my bed, very aware. I felt my boyfriend moving next to me. There was something on top of me. I opened my eyes and that things face was right at my face, looking like my boyfriend, but with red eyes. Long story short. I tried to throw him out of my house. I ran back to the bed to check on my boyfriend. He turned around in bed and it was STILL that creature. Smirking... Okay. Damn. He was squeezing my ancles real strongly and i did not know what to do... I was very calm. He was saying some scary stuff like how easy it would be for him to rip open my jaw. I snapped his hands away from my head. I was a lot in control. But that creature is nasty... My ancles really started to hurt.. It is the most uncomfortable feeling..I was fed up. Also i realised that this creature has been with me since my first sleep paralysis attack. Where there were hands coming around my head and trying to pull my jaw open to break it.

Anyway. I was fed up so i calles for the righteous heavenly angels. I saw the creatures (it had dublicates when it was talking about how easy it would be to rip my jaw open) looking up in panick and when i had said that i commanding you to leave, i woke up.

Had relatively okay night after that for a few hours untill now..

I was super tired, lying on my stomach. I never get sp while on my tummy. But this time i felt the sp kicking in..i was too tired to wake myself up. So i just fell asleep. I saw that a workmate of mine invited me to my kitchen... I realised that it was that creature again. I asked him that and he was surprised but said yes. That same smirk appeared... I remembered that i wanted to ask when did he get his beginning. He was scared for a moment. He turned really small because i was feeling powerful and was very persistent...i was hoping to heal some aspects of my traumas from my childhood or something.

But then it turned a but upset and sad, said that i killed him... I was like, what!? I ain't never killed nobody. And he said that it was when he was human... What!??? He starts shapeshifting into a kind of like a little boy. I said that i am sorry. I felt immense guilt. Like i was in a place that i cannot escape. Something that i cannot undo... I wanted to run away but i knew i could not. I went to another room and that creature followed. He gave me a phone, and there was a picure of a beautiful young man in a tuxedo or uniform or something like that. His hairstyle was what men are wearing thesedays but what they were wearing during the world wars, also. It was weird because the image was colourful and the person was smiling... But after seeing that image i woke up. And i am shocked. If i really killed someone in my past life, during the war or something... And this is that guilt i am carrying with me... What can i do?

Or what if this creature was just manipulating with me? I am a very sincere and gullible person. I easily believe that what people tell me, IS the truth.

Nuts! I had no idea something like that would come up! What to do? I was not prepared for this.

On 1/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Several things! And as everyone has said, its you (when you understand you are others also) but here are some practical steps to get you out of fear and into action.

1, Mental:

There are spiritual components to everything. Most people don't realise for example that.
Police can exist outside of the body. (Because you understand the concept of police, therefor you can use it.)
So call them. Openly welcome spiritual guardians and police in.
I found the most effective way, was to picture myself speaking to a spiritual policeman, saying I am open to you seeing my entire being, its all open, please clear the room of any being that isn't life enhancing to me.

or

Call guardians in. Call your soul group in. Call your ancestors in. 
Ask for the 2 strongest and bravest warriors of your family line to be by your side right now and to clear the room, guarding you while you rest at night. I would usually get a small touch of the body to indicate that was done. It helped to add a finality to the event. If you want these thought forms you've created to have more power, picture them with weapons, or tall as the roof. Whatever in your mind gives you more power. Picture the room cleaned with spiritual fire, your body in crystal, whatever works.

Ever have a family dog? Well its spirit is one of the most effective. If you have one now, one of its designs is to drive off pests. Just knowing that will help it happen, but letting it in the room (might) help you personally.

2, Physical:

Sit there, and realise that this is your space right now, its in you, the room is still quite a direct body or reflection of you. After your mind/body/spirit, your immediate environments the next best thing to work with outside of your body to achieve a measure of change in your circumstance. So if its that close you have an immense amount of control over an entity.
It has to feed of your power (or someone nearby) to sustain itself with any overt action, because any action costs it energy, whereas with your body you have a constant supply.
That will give you a perspective twist, look it right in the eye and tell it your in my world now :D. 

Dark and red entites are fairly easy to move once you realise the space around you is you. Ask it to leave once politely, then insist calmly, then physically get up and move it. Jab it with your palms together.
I've only had trouble with moving one, most scatter. I had trouble shifting a big tall white entity once but it left of its own free will eventually. 

3, Clearing the Room Yourself with tools.

Here is a copy paste I usually put up in threads:

Housecleaning time! Clear any junk out of the room, electric wires, trash, things which are low vibe.

Have a tibetan bell to hand, the sound works very directly.
Burn White Sage
Selenite Crystals - These things are beautiful they charge themselves and clear other crystals around them, including the room ;)
Run This:
http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/high-frequencies
And/OR This:
http://app.sacredspacetechnology.com/ - also a youtube version, of the old program: youtube (dot) com/watch?v=s13P82u6s_Y

After that, get a bit of Feng Shui in there so things clear and move.

You can energetically setup crystal grids in your home. Fun, decorative and holds space :)

A variety of techniques designed to do only one thing. Elicit you to empower yourself over your own reality.
Hope it helps.

Edited by K2tari
Accidentally double posted
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, K2tari said:

Hey!!! So i just had a crazy night. I don't know if you can see that i have replied to your aswers. I don't even know where to begin and what to tell. For starters. In the middle of the night i started getting sleep paralysis. I did't see anything in my room. So i clised my eyes and tried to calm really down. And at one moment i thought, to hell with it. I will face it. It is just a reflection of me. I guess i kind of fell asleep on something, had a lucid dream or i dont know what reality that place was.

I was still in my bed, very aware. I felt my boyfriend moving next to me. There was something on top of me. I opened my eyes and that things face was right at my face, looking like my boyfriend, but with red eyes. Long story short. I tried to throw him out of my house. I ran back to the bed to check on my boyfriend. He turned around in bed and it was STILL that creature. Smirking... Okay. Damn. He was squeezing my ancles real strongly and i did not know what to do... I was very calm. He was saying some scary stuff like how easy it would be for him to rip open my jaw. I snapped his hands away from my head. I was a lot in control. But that creature is nasty... My ancles really started to hurt.. It is the most uncomfortable feeling..I was fed up. Also i realised that this creature has been with me since my first sleep paralysis attack. Where there were hands coming around my head and trying to pull my jaw open to break it.

Anyway. I was fed up so i calles for the righteous heavenly angels. I saw the creatures (it had dublicates when it was talking about how easy it would be to rip my jaw open) looking up in panick and when i had said that i commanding you to leave, i woke up.

Had relatively okay night after that for a few hours untill now..

I was super tired, lying on my stomach. I never get sp while on my tummy. But this time i felt the sp kicking in..i was too tired to wake myself up. So i just fell asleep. I saw that a workmate of mine invited me to my kitchen... I realised that it was that creature again. I asked him that and he was surprised but said yes. That same smirk appeared... I remembered that i wanted to ask when did he get his beginning. He was scared for a moment. He turned really small because i was feeling powerful and was very persistent...i was hoping to heal some aspects of my traumas from my childhood or something.

But then it turned a but upset and sad, said that i killed him... I was like, what!? I ain't never killed nobody. And he said that it was when he was human... What!??? He starts shapeshifting into a kind of like a little boy. I said that i am sorry. I felt immense guilt. Like i was in a place that i cannot escape. Something that i cannot undo... I wanted to run away but i knew i could not. I went to another room and that creature followed. He gave me a phone, and there was a picure of a beautiful young man in a tuxedo or uniform or something like that. His hairstyle was what men are wearing thesedays but what they were wearing during the world wars, also. It was weird because the image was colourful and the person was smiling... But after seeing that image i woke up. And i am shocked. If i really killed someone in my past life, during the war or something... And this is that guilt i am carrying with me... What can i do?

Or what if this creature was just manipulating with me? I am a very sincere and gullible person. I easily believe that what people tell me, IS the truth.

Nuts! I had no idea something like that would come up! What to do? I was not prepared for this.

2 hours ago, K2tari said:

If I have that and it is willing to talk I ask what he wants. Or how I can help him . And i send lot of love (high fibration)

Thats works for me Always. Sometimes its just confused and needs some orientation and it leaves.

Fascinating! I've had sleep paralysis once and it was during a period of my life that I was dabbling in meditation and spirituality, it's been over 10 years and I haven't seen those red eyes again but it bothered me to the core and I've been afraid of attempting to lucid dream since I heard it can cause sleep paralysis stuff to come up.

K2tari I would love to hear more about your experiences! Mine was completely out of nowhere, but I never saw the entity...just heard it growling, breathing...looming. I still don't know if I was asleep or awake as the memory is so vivid. Has anything else happened since the last time? 

• Upvote 1

Entities like that can be the result of both internal and external factors, and you can't try to treat them in isolation of just an internal problem or just a hostile external entity. It may well be that the external entity is attracted to you because of your internal problems. But it is also your right to deal with your stuff however you want to, and drive away any unwanted influences.

I have dealt with similar manifestations in my own journey. And of course there were deeper underlying emotions that wanted to come up or be consciously known. But I could also decide that I don't want to deal with the harassment of an astral entity that's wearing my own negative energies. You have the right to deal with your problems in the way you want to and in your own time.

I use egyptian and hermetic banishing rituals regularly as a personal practice. The (lesser) banishing ritual of the Pentagram is a rather universal practice in the western tradition. It is commonly used to clear and purify your space and your aura of unwanted influences. When you want to be left alone you could also look for rituals and practices that deal with closing off the aura. But simple adjustments like folding your arms naturally hardens and compacts your aura. Closing off in itself is not bad. Moving from openness and being closed should be as natural to humanity as breathing. You can adopt the energetic posture that feels the most comfortable for you for the circumstance you are in.

Edit:

I can look into this for you if you so desire, and if you still look at these forums. While I'm at it I'd might as well also clean all your chakras and look more deeply into your problems, if you so wish.

I'm a healer. I don't take money for this kind of work, and my work is excellent. I mostly do this because the universe has a thing about sending patients my way with wounds that are similar to my own. And it just makes me more myself.

Edited by Aigre
  • Upvote 1

On 1/17/2017 at 0:22 AM, Nemo said:

Fascinating! I've had sleep paralysis once and it was during a period of my life that I was dabbling in meditation and spirituality, it's been over 10 years and I haven't seen those red eyes again but it bothered me to the core and I've been afraid of attempting to lucid dream since I heard it can cause sleep paralysis stuff to come up.

K2tari I would love to hear more about your experiences! Mine was completely out of nowhere, but I never saw the entity...just heard it growling, breathing...looming. I still don't know if I was asleep or awake as the memory is so vivid. Has anything else happened since the last time? 

Hey! It has been a long time and i have not seen the entity after our last encounter. Maybe some hidden things got some light with the entity telling me what it was, and it started to dissolve... I will come back to this topic if i ever encounter something like this again. Right now i have some other deep emotional traumas that i am trying to undestand and work through,  but no scary entities in my life since then, yay!:)

Ps! It sound weird but i kind of feel that i felt compassion and understanding towards this creature in the end. And i still feel it. I kind of befriended it with my loving heart. I am not afraid of it anymore! And it probably will not bother me again..

• Upvote 1