ana as

Virginity

3 posts in this topic

So, I would like to hear your thoughts about virginity. Losing your virginity to be exact.

Do you guys think you should lose your virginity with someone that you really love, that fulfills you completely or it is okay to lose it someone who doesn't do it so?

I wonder if it makes a difference losing your virginity with someone that you love and loves you back or with someone how isn't like that? 

I wonder if it makes a difference in the future. I mean, If losing your virginity with someone who doesn't love you or doesn't fulfills you attracts in the future people/relationships like that (that doesn't fulfills you). Or vise versa (if lose it with someone that you love and loves you attracts the same).

I ask because is THE FIRST TIME you have sex, what you know sex! And I wonder if the conditions in which we are presented sex condition the way that you perceive sex from that moment forward.

So, Let me know your thoughts about about it :). Fell Free to share your first time if you want and how did you felt about it.

Thanks for your time everyone <3

I apologize if my English is not very correct, it is not my native language

By the away how awesome it would be like if Teal made a Video about it ;)

• Upvote 1

I know this is an old thread, but I feel inspired to reply it. Virginity is a taboo topic, as much as sex is.
Where I live, people are divided when it comes to this. We have a culture that shame those who have sex before marriage. But on the other hand, this suppression caused a lot of people to be curious about sexuality. So some do have sex.
What's interesting is, sometimes, the very people that have sex before marriage are the ones that shame others and not tell people that they did have sex except for their very close friends or relatives. I experienced this in my family. It is not uncommon here.
So losing your virginity before marriage, is both a deadly sin, and something terribly shameful in our society. But this goes for women. Men aren't look down upon as much as women when they do it. People use the excuse of hormones, and men's nature. But no excuse is valid. We only keep on shaming because it is what we were taught.
I told my friend that I lost my virginity and she didn't talk to me for a month. Others don't react as badly though. This was an extreme reaction. But it broke my heart.

Our views about virginity WILL change. It is already changing. 
I don't even know why there is a word for having sex for the first time. If sex wasn't such a taboo, we wouldn't have the word "virginity" in my opinion. Why is a person having sex for the first time a big deal? Why the fuss..?! It doesn't make sense to me. Society... Does not make sense to me.

• Upvote 1

On 6/16/2016 at 11:36 AM, ana as said:

I wonder if it makes a difference losing your virginity with someone that you love and loves you back or with someone how isn't like that? 

Of course, it makes the world of a difference when you are with a loving and caring partner!!! 

On 6/16/2016 at 11:36 AM, ana as said:

I wonder if the conditions in which we are presented sex condition the way that you perceive sex from that moment forward.

For me sex has never been about losing anything, including my virginity. Only gaining! :D

• Upvote 1