Sign in to follow this  
rawmelody

Broken Crystals

4 posts in this topic

Broken Crystals

I have unfortunately broken two crystal friends of mine. I am trying to understand it and process it.

One is a small lemurian seed crystal, that I loved and often carried with me. It flew out of my hand one morning and cracked on the tile. Now it is sharp where it broke off and I don't like to carry it incase I will cut myself and damage it further. It feels hurt when I sense to it...

The other is a beloved elestial. The piece that broke off is easy to put back together, but I wouldn't dare glue it. Both pieces are razor sharp at the break.

I could perform a kind of surgery on skin if I needed to,

I feel a little sad/shame that I dropped it and broke it. Not sure what the best thing to do here is, and appreciate any thoughts on the subject :5761e0b35bd9e_EmojiSmiley-05:

20161231_030609.jpg

Edited by rawmelody
fix size of pic

update: when I started this post I wanted some perspective to understand how I am feeling about the broken crystals. these occured months ago but it is often on the back of my mind like a kind of guilt.

examining them again to post a pic for you guys, I observe the following: I find the lemurian seed very beautiful in spite the missing top, and it doesn't feel painful. The new piece of eslestial is very high vibratory, beautiful little piece that has a life all it's own... I still feel a bit guilty... like I hurt the lemurian

Edited by rawmelody

Hey Rawmelody, I sense that the crystals that broke are like the stage in your life that you are currently experiencing - there's a sharp point that you now focus on? Seeing this second Post seems to confirm that your focus now has sharpened and I think you'll find other things will sharpen and become more clear for you as well.

About breaking crystals, I know someone that had 2 crystal singing bowls that she played for children. After she finished she was distracted and had her 2 bowls still sitting on the floor whereas she'd normally be putting them away. An autistic kid came up and grabbed her wooden mallet she used on the larger bowl and banged the smaller bowl. It shattered. At the time she was distraught, later she realised it must have been for a reason. The next time she heard about the autistic kid, he's uttered words - for the first time ever in his life. The consciousness from the singing crystal bowl transferred to the kid. She smiled telling me this story. I loved it. Teal can interact with her crystals - there was this YouTube I saw where she talked about how joking and funny they were in the background when she'd be filming a YouTube episode. My bowls are my friends and we play for other healers. My other crystals help me but I don't have the clear sense of them that you seem to have for yours.

Good luck on your new exploring.

I heard that crystals can break it means you're supposed to share it with someone else.  But I recently had a rose quartz break on a day when it was doing a lot of heavy lifting for me, and I almost felt like it broke in the process of channeling/redirecting the energies it was helping me with.  

the crystal chick has a great article about when your crystal breaks--she actually talks about what happened when HER lemurian crystal broke...

http://crystal-chick.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-happens-if-your-crystal-breaks.html

Edited by WildSage