Rahul Johar

How long do the practitioners take to respond?

8 posts in this topic

So how long do the practitioners take to respond?

My uncle sent an email to one of them a week ago and hasn't gotten a reply yet, is is normal or should he send it again?

Edited by Rahul Johar

15 hours ago, walt said:

I seriously doubt they are clones. They probably all respond differently as they are different people.

So you're saying there is no approximate time frame whatsoever? It could take a day or an entire year. I just assumed it was a little more professional than that, silly me.

Edited by Rahul Johar
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rahul Johar said:

So you're saying there is no approximate time frame whatsoever? It could take a day or an entire year. I just assumed it was a little more professional than that, silly me.

Why would any of them work at all when so many of us are stupid enough to help for free? They don't need the money. Keep messaging until you find one who needs the money. 

16 hours ago, walt said:

It's not McDonalds.

Your uncle should be taking care of this himself. It's his path.

Please. It's not just McDonalds, I've never heard of any kind of an organization (large or small) not provide a time  frame for when they'll contact you, and for good reason, because it's simply unprofessional not to. Also seeing as you don't have any idea  about the predicament he's in, how I fit into the situation or the story in general, I don't think it makes much sense for you to comment on that.

Edited by Rahul Johar

21 hours ago, walt said:

This poor bastard might be avoiding you people like the plague!

Okay..I honestly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about now. 

Edited by Rahul Johar

@Rahul Johar, all the practitioners are independent and not part of Teal's organization.  The response you get will depend on who you contact. 

If you are not getting a response in a reasonable time, I suggest you contact another practitioner. :) 

• Upvote 2