Alex7

I got the download to become a breatharian, like how to do it.

4 posts in this topic

I got the download to become a breatharian, like how to do it.

I'm on day 6 so far, no food is pulling me back to where I have to start eating again, if I'm tired I drink a lemon drink and I'm charged again, you literally don't get hungry, your body is living off just the awareness that it takes for you to become a breatharian. you have a much more spiritual awareness, you know a lot, you understand everything is a vibration and you know what god/source/creator is otherwise you wouldn't be able to do this. when you stop eating if you feel the calling, that's your future self pointing you towards this lifestyle. your body does a reset, it does a detox, the weight you lose is the information that makes you believe what you believe now, there is information in our fat and it has a vibration that affects everything, 3 days at least is when your body replaces the cells that died while  you fasted and that comes with the emotions that were trapped in those dying cells, its a part of you dying literally, the thought is the cell, so its its alive in your body making copies, it wont change, but when it dies its a completely new energy. when you fast and lose the weight, (that will come back by the way.) it gets to start from source perspective, you have to lose your old beliefs(ego) for you to update your current vehicle, like the latest human update, that's how  you update, you have to delete all those stuck emotions that are beliefs and the ego wants to stay alive, the cell feeding you that bullshit to stay alive. You have to face yourself, your body is your brain, and your cells have memory in them and energies and when you finally fast and let your body rest and update, if the previous cell died it gets replaced with a entire new one, not a new one past on with the same vibration, your body is recycling itself all day, when you stop eating, your body finally can get rid of old energy. if you don't know source and what it actually is and what is possible, you can live this way. your old self has to die and your blue print self will be what it was always meant to be, but you don't believe that because your beliefs aren't your, they are stuck in the cells that you currently have. Remember there aren't any rules? if this really is a matrix and we all believe it on some level not eating is possible on a higher vibration, your consciousness, the you behind this body, when it resets( meaning old cells are dead and you are a new you) it becomes the blueprint whatever that is for you, its not to be a worker doing shit you hate, when you stop eating, those beliefs die off, the shame for doing what you love that's preventing you from living that life, the pressure you feel for having to reach a standard. all those beliefs go away when that cell dies, think of every cell in your body as being a being like these emotional memory catchers, and it gains all this information day one of life and it makes copies from that original cell, the first generation cells right out of the womb , which was being programmed just being in your mothers stomach and experiencing what she was second hand, all those memories are still in your current body, that's why you cant change, that is your entire ego recorded in this body in the cells, so when you fast, all those emotions have to come up, you aren't going to die, but your ego will, literally everything comes up! sexual trauma, violence, racism, death, Money and your beliefs about it, all of it comes up. we see someone fasting and assume they are starving themselves, but its more mental than anything, and  you don't sleep, you probably sleep 4 hours, sometimes less. Just sharing what was shared to me. you know how humans are going to become these 4th, 5th, 6th etc. beings? this is higher end of what a human is capable of, and you can still play in the material world, but you are free, now it will be a choice to eat, but you can live off nothing, it comes with the higher dimensional consciousness. new earth, I got the download, I'm fucking happy, so there you go.

• Upvote 3

Funny enough right around the winter solstice I started being a breatharian as well. I returned to work after and the first two days I had no desire to eat anything. I just went with it.

Now I'm more into eating and drinking just to not be bored and to enjoy the taste. Don't know if that will potentially make me un-breatharian again, since I may not notice the shift due to eating regularly again. But the breatharian guy in one of Teals recent videos says that "once the engine is running, it will keep on running". And I kind of feel it still does. Even though I actually now at times crave food more than ever before. But mostly  for the emotional satisfaction it provides, which was not there before weirdly enough.

For me the next step would be to be able to live rent free and not having to pay energy bills. Not having to eat is  nice, but doesn't really cut it on it's own. It's nice though to be able to just not eat unless you really want to.

And yes, I do want to. Eating is a social experience for me now.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Display said:

Funny enough right around the winter solstice I started being a breatharian as well. I returned to work after and the first two days I had no desire to eat anything. I just went with it.

Now I'm more into eating and drinking just to not be bored and to enjoy the taste. Don't know if that will potentially make me un-breatharian again, since I may not notice the shift due to eating regularly again. But the breatharian guy in one of Teals recent videos says that "once the engine is running, it will keep on running". And I kind of feel it still does. Even though I actually now at times crave food more than ever before. But mostly  for the emotional satisfaction it provides, which was not there before weirdly enough.

For me the next step would be to be able to live rent free and not having to pay energy bills. Not having to eat is  nice, but doesn't really cut it on it's own. It's nice though to be able to just not eat unless you really want to.

And yes, I do want to. Eating is a social experience for me now.

it comes with this whole new world opening up, you can still eat of course, but that possibility that you don't need it confirms the spiritual side and we are creators, so why limit yourself with old beliefs of what is possible? What everyone wants is going to be different, but that confirms you can have it without a doubt. and the old you dies which is nice, unless you like that version.

8 hours ago, Alex7 said:

it comes with this whole new world opening up, you can still eat of course, but that possibility that you don't need it confirms the spiritual side and we are creators, so why limit yourself with old beliefs of what is possible? What everyone wants is going to be different, but that confirms you can have it without a doubt. and the old you dies which is nice, unless you like that version.

Yes I liked that version, just as I like my version now. If I wasn't who I was back then, I wouldn't have become what I am now. 

• Upvote 1