Sign in to follow this  
vampires_everywhere

falun dafa / falun gong

9 posts in this topic

falun dafa / falun gong

Hello, everyone.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about falun gong. I was perusing another message board in the course of my research, and I stumbled across a thread where a couple of members were talking about it and said that it helped them. For some reason, it grabbed my attention strongly. I've done only cursory research on youtube in the past 2 days but it really grabbed me hard. I know literally almost nothing about it but it brought me to tears of relief! And learning about its spread and how it is being repressed so violently, made me cry even more. Just hearing about what it is and seeing its effect really touched me. I read just very breifly into the material and I was just struck with the feeling of, wow, yes, I know these things already!

have you studied or practiced it? Do you know more about its history? If so I would enjoy hearing from you.

Edited by vampires_everywhere
  • Downvote 1

i believe i have spoken too soon. There appears to be some pretty negative stuff under the surface.

The appeal to me is its non-hierarchical nature. I believe that Hierarchy will always be taken over by psychopaths, and that the only sustainable type of culture will be one that doesn't require a top-down control system.

edit: wow. reading more, it is definitely a creepy cult! yikes.

Edited by vampires_everywhere
  • Downvote 1

Oops.  You were talking about another site just now, right?  ( and I'd like to add, 'cult 'doesn't mean dark )  Everyone should study the power of words, the true meaning of them, how they are used even to this day.  It will frighten many, I'm sure!

I must apologize for the first comment of mine.. It was super early in the morning and thought something was about this forum.. Lol.  What your talking about sounds highly mysterious~!

Tai chi is a form of martial arts....physical..... Falun Gong, Falun Dafa, form is ....Spiritual... They were praised, and given awards by the Chinese Gov, up until that day, a gentle protest performed in front of a Gov building that was announcing a change, and this change wasn't good for the people, much like Obamas changing here now.  THEN the Chinese Gov became scared, and feared them, like when you have had a good thing for a long time, like being in the Gov and then suddenly see that one can lose it... LOSE IT you may ask....HOW?  easy...Spiritual Awakening.....when you enlighten the people the GOV must change....and with the Chinese Tyranny, that will not be easy, BUT because of This Dafa beginnings, that will be to come.. zhēn 眞, shàn 善 and rěn 忍, which translate: truthfulness, benevolence, and forbearance.  I have seen Li, and he is a very powerful person...sadly not everyone will be able to make this change, ones like King julian and his/her cheap mislead replies, being mislead thru their years of having NEVER been cultivated, but only to the sounds of what the GOV is wanting them to hear...Cultivation begins with oneself (know thyself) and the Falun helps one to get there to cultivate to an awareness of things that can be and what must be done to achieve this awakening.   Governments want you to go to school, get a job, pay your taxes, then tons of distractions are thrown at everyone beginning at very young ages, infant even.   TV, commercials, movies, poison dripping in tobacco, whiskey, hard drugs, to keep the confusion alive so no one may gain through cultivation...thanks to Li, he opened a door....Heshi...

(QiGong is also ancient and beautiful.  everything is and will only get ore beautiful from herre..  get on the train!  <3 )