Mia K

Living in the matrix

4 posts in this topic

Living in the matrix

Hi everyone,

Im new to Teal's website and probably not as advanced as a lot of people spiritually here, but i need a bit of insight, so i thought coming here may help.

I come from a family of people who are not spiritually conscious, and it is really hard for me to know the differnce between right and wrong on what im supposed to be doing with my life. I dont like doing very conventional things like working a normal job and going to school, talking about politics or eating meat..but my family is the complete opposite of me and they push all of those things unto me. It is quite a burden, not a huge deal but i would like to live my life as freely as possible. All i have ever wanted is to live a happy and free life and they are constantly holding me back. 

Also if it helps, i have tried to get them to understand my perspective but they are a bit too blinded by societal norms that they dont truly know themselves. In term i have been a people pleaser seeking to get my family's approval, but not being truly happy with anything that i am doing because in not doing it for myself

If i can get some insight or advice on how i can make my life a little better or to start attending to my own needs and not theirs, that would be wonderful

Thanks so much! 

Hey...

Strangely, as I was reading your post it was like reading about my current situation with probably 90% accuracy. Living IN the matrix ALONE while being conscious there IS a matrix can totally destroy a human being. What actually helps is connecting with other people who are conscious. The problem is... we are not in the same places... and it takes so much time until we might eventually connect. In fact, this is the main reason why I'm using this website. So if you think it would help you to talk to a genuine person, write to me a message. Maybe we could even Skype if you want.

Hang on...

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, RaresJucan said:

Hey...

Strangely, as I was reading your post it was like reading about my current situation with probably 90% accuracy. Living IN the matrix ALONE while being conscious there IS a matrix can totally destroy a human being. What actually helps is connecting with other people who are conscious. The problem is... we are not in the same places... and it takes so much time until we might eventually connect. In fact, this is the main reason why I'm using this website. So if you think it would help you to talk to a genuine person, write to me a message. Maybe we could even Skype if you want.

Hang on...

I think you are right, and genuine and spiritual people are hard to find where I live. Thanks for reaching out! I will try to write you soon. We all need some sort of escape and all I want is my freedom

• Upvote 2

All i have ever wanted is to live a happy and free life and they are constantly holding me back. 

So do it! Leave your family, hit the road, seek out like minded people and live in community and fellowship with them. There are lots of charlatans out there and others who'd exploit you but do it anyway. Nothing worth doing is without risk. Your family will respect you more when and if you return. You'll be stronger for having weathered what comes and you'll know yourself better.

When the pain of where you are is greater than the pain of the unknown then you can welcome change.

Enjoy the ride!

• Upvote 3