Siddy

How can I help manifest healing for someone else

5 posts in this topic

How can I help manifest healing for someone else

Hi Guys,

Would appreciate your insight on this. I would like to know how i can assist ( channel my energy) someone who is ill to manifest healing. This is really about  my pet. I always feel super helpless whenever she  is unwell. I want to know how i can lend my energy to her healing and well being. Should I visualize her in wellness? I would love to know what has worked for you. I want use my power of creation (however much impact it has) to help in her recovery. Any ideas? Thanks in advance:) Love and light to you all!

'Manifestation' is more the manifestation of an emotion, than it is about manifesting something physically (even though that's an awesome perk/result that comes of it!) 

The epitome of manifestation is this: You don't have to wait for the physical manifestation of the thing before you feel the reality of it.

Your pet is feeling well right now. You can feel that. You can because you have imagination. You can feel that to the highest degree of knowing. Feel this unconditionally. Unapologetically.

It's important that you feel this as a truth right NOW, instead of something that will happen in the future. You can't WILL it into existence. You can only feel the existence of what you want... right... now.

The mind will try to verify it by looking at the current physical circumstances, but this job isn't for the mind, is it? Give those thoughts a rest. Give them ALL to God. Let God handle all of the reasonings, doubts, questions, etc., for you. All *you* have to do is enjoy how amazing it is to finally give yourself permission to feel something before it physically shows up. Feel how clean it is just to be with that already completed feeling without having any other strings attached.

• Upvote 1

Thank you PrimaMateria_ that made things really clear and gave me something practical to do. My mind always gets in the way when it comes to this sort of thing but i understand what you mean and i need to believe in the feeling more than the physical circumstances/situations :)