Harmony

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

3 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me what is going on?

There are two parts to this and it will be a bit long. But I am desperately seeking answers right now so if you can tell me what any of this means that would be great 

About 5 months ago I tried LSD for the first time and didn't get any strange visuals or have hallucinations but I did develop telepathy. The telepathy started about 2 hours into the trip and continued for the next 24 hours or so. The whole time that I was tripping, I was practicing with 5 others but only 2 of them were on acid and I was able to hear their thoughts as well.  I tripped a total of about 6 or 7 times and during the first several I was given more lessons on what all could do with access to this part of my mind. The lessons were very clearly being taught to me by some higher beings. Soon after the first trip 2 new friends came into my life and all of the lessons were taught through them.  As I look back I realize that it was likely not my friends who were teaching my how to use these abilities but rather some other beings or entities who were giving me this knowledge for some reason.  They taught me about how to connect to different frequencies the easiest being human minds and electronic frequencie. I did a lot with mixing the two by doing things like playing someone's else thoughts through a bluetooth speaker or composing a song and playing the song in my head through a computer and could even provide visuals. Just to give a few examples of what I practiced with.  All of the progress and things that I had learned and new abilities would stay even when I wasn't tripping. I was able to consisntantly do all of it for about 4  months. I was offer on multiple ocassions a personal meeting with some higher being but Im pretty sure it wasn't a good one based of of the extream fear energy it gave off. 

Recently all my progress stopped and I could no longer connect the way that I was for some reason and I was wondering if there was something that could have caused this diconnection. There were definitely negative energy beings who were at least tracking my progress for sure and during one of my last other realm experiences I felt as tho I had been taken over and all I could feel was extream fear. I was taken to the hospital and they injected me with a bunch of benidril (don't know how to spell that) and took a bunch of scans of my brain for some reason and then I was released. There were a few other things that happened aroud this time that I don't quite understand but  things haven't been the same since. I feel like I am almost constantly surrounded my negative energy no matter what I do and I desperately want all the good stuff back. 

There is definitely more to this but I haven't found anyone knowledgeable enough about even just the basic parts of this let alone the purpose behind it.

• Upvote 1

I was wondering if it was a good idea to dive into the spiritual part of consciousness while we are physical because then people see you a certain way who are closed off to this information, even though its real. Psychedelics open you up and sort of clean the cobwebs off your other senses. I did LSD twice, first time I was just watching will ferrell movies and felt connected again, the second time I closed my eyes and I would just see another reality almost like looking at like led lights but in reality, like you are aware life is like a radio station. My subconscious fears were projected outward, so that's what people call a "bad trip" its just your stuff coming up to be cleared. It is like the pill in the matrix almost lol like you cant really forget what you've seen, any first experience you will remember. You are just using a higher aspect of your conscious while still being in your physical body, if you tell people about this they will probably think you are crazy and discredit any information you have after that. When you "wake up" your stuff comes up to be dealt with, If you try to go back to sleep its like well why did you start the engine in the first place? psychedelics let you see yourself and you cant hide from it. Everyone has shit they push down and resist, so if anything comes up, its normal, other people will have to go through this too. :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

Sounds like you got ahead of yourself using psychedelics and now you need to work on the things you fear in this realm before going back to psychedelics. If you want the positives back use meditation and prayer to revisit those realms and use the fear as a road-map to uncover hidden issues and aspects you need to work through. Be blessed. You might want to think about working with people who have similar issues to see the problem from outside. Helping others heal and understand is a great way to help ourselves. Be a blessing.