Sign in to follow this  
KatieLee

Synchronization Workshop In Vegas April 2017

5 posts in this topic

Synchronization Workshop In Vegas April 2017

Hello friends :)

I saw the synchronization workshop with Teal scheduled in April of 2017 in Vegas, I would like to go, but am not completely in love with the idea of going by myself. Just wondering if anyone from the tribe is going, and if you want to get to know each other so we have a base by the time we meet in Vegas! I am in a huge transition in my life, and so at this point I am sending out my intention to meet new friends, have and give support and share moments with other present souls :)

Warmest regards,

~Katie Lee

• Upvote 1

I would love to go!! I've only ever been to the Vegas airport, but I remember the feeling. Vegas is like a dreamland. I imagine Teal's vibrational diagnosis would be something about escapism or overindulgence lol. 

I will check my schedule and plan a flight and contact you, because I have been meaning to take a trip and this is perfect.

• Upvote 1

Awesome!! yeah i have a feeling you are right, I have never been there before but can totally see that :) Yeah let me know when you book your flight and everything I haven't booked mine yet!

• Upvote 1