Sunshine997

i have a question

6 posts in this topic

Im worried about the end of the world. I know that there are potentials for everything, but having a 3rd world war seems too horrible to even  think about. I want to do something to be in a better state, but I know i wont get anywhere if I don't admit my true feelings. Im scared to feel the terrior im going to untap in myself if i allow myself to feel. So i guess im asking how can i feel my feelings without feeling completly at their mercy.

23 hours ago, Sunshine997 said:

Im worried about the end of the world. I know that there are potentials for everything, but having a 3rd world war seems too horrible to even  think about. I want to do something to be in a better state, but I know i wont get anywhere if I don't admit my true feelings. Im scared to feel the terrior im going to untap in myself if i allow myself to feel. So i guess im asking how can i feel my feelings without feeling completly at their mercy.

I was thinking about a WW3 outcome today while in super, super deep meditation. I saw a lot of perspectives about what that would look like. I can't say there isn't a part of me that's curious about living through that potential outcome, but that's coming from a non-physical perspective, far outside the self. 

No matter what I've been afraid of, when I experience the actual physical feeling of fear or dread, I just sit with it. Soon after, it 'clears' where there's a very definitive sensation of 'relief' where the breath returns to my body, like I'd exhaled somewhere, and just forgotten to inhale. Once I've recollected these 'breaths,' so that I can experience that sensation of integrating, I'm ready to start sitting in gratitude, and positive focus on the highest possible outcome. 

I trust that Source is furiously smart, and knows the best course of action as it has access to millions upon millions of points of perspective, and information that I can't even fathom at that level of momentum. I yield that I don't have to do this. I allow Source to access what I feel, and realize that because the world is a vibrational match to a WW3 scenario, that if that occurs, and I experience it, my highest possible outcome reality is still in play somehow. 

This is serious stuff, but when I sit with the peace that the second I'm separated from my physical body, I'm back into perfect alignment, (yes, it seems grim from an ego perspective), and that it's more likely that - like most of us - I've been conditioned into a tougher outsourcing of love through sheer determination and 'destiny,' there's nothing blocking the flow of source in that regard. I pay attention to what specifically makes me feel 'expansion' or 'softer' in the now. The absolute now. If all I have to worry about is right now, it all lines up, no matter what the 'bigger picture' looks like. Now is the only spoonful I have to put in my mouth, and dissolve, and then swallow. 

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
typo
  • Upvote 3

@Sunshine997 there are a number of aspects to look at here if you would like to find some relief. I'll touch in a couple of points for you to consider.

The world has experienced apocalyptic stories in the past history of the Earth, including nuclear. The message here is that balanced is restored and it is cyclic. Do we want this to happen again? Of course not. But it is mostly out of our control. The part that isn't out of our control is how we feel, act and think. This relates to the law of attraction and building momentum for things we'd prefer not to happen such as WW3. The more we focus on that the more likely it will happen, as that is the vibration that is brought into this world and projected across the universe in thought form. This frequency will attract more of the same vibration and then it begins to manifest into physical. 

What can we do to help? Well we start by taking responsibility for our own thoughts and actions. Fear will attract more fear etc. If we understand that we cannot control others, then we respect the natural flow and higher order of the universe. The worlds issues are around power and control as the core issue. Trying to control the outcome of war is pointless as that means we're trying to control others which leads to more of the same. 

This physical experience is so that the game of life can play out, the way it is supposed to. If you would like to influence change then lead with your energy so that others will follow. This becomes the greatest way you can create change without controlling others.

Remeber, if you change how you feel, then you change your frequency, thought and vibration which in turn changes your contribution to the world.

L&L

• Upvote 1

There will be war and chaos before we ascend to the 5th dimension. As we rise in frequency, the dark forces will try to suppress us, but they will fail since the more they control us, the less control they will have. Process your fears by letting them come and go, and focus on love and light and use proper judgement and actions to defend yourself from the darkness. As you do this, you will eventually become fearless.

There will be anarchy which is order out of chaos leading to harmony. Anarchy is the way the universe works. What you must remember is that darkness is there to strengthen us.