Sign in to follow this  
Kim

2016 - The Year of Completion

3 posts in this topic

2016 - The Year of Completion

So... The year of completion is coming to...completion. 

How has this year been for you? What has been the highlight? What has 2016 revealed to you? and Are you looking forward to 2017 (the year of new beginnings)?

• Upvote 1

Oh yes. Definitely. First part of the year has greeted me with anxiety and panic attacks, which i've managed to understand and overcome. Followed by a full blown 3 day 'psychosis' (caused by substance use, no worries) - that has faced me with my own personal hell, after which i've discovered much more about how my psychology is built, followed by events that have retriggered my childhood and teenage years - anger, fear of separation, abandonment and what others think of me, insecurity, anxiety. It has taught me to truly open up and to see others and myself in a different light, i've made peace with my family, i felt unattached love for the first time, which felt like meeting my twin flame (with the partner i've been with for over 3 and a half years - talk about not seeing the truth because of our own self lies!).

2016 has been the best year of my entire life. Extremely difficult. No surprise that I intuitively got a cat at the start at the year - such a great companion she has been! Much to learn from her.

2017 - anything can happen. And my desires and drive are huge, so i was happy to learn that 2017 is the year of new beginnings! 2016 has put forth all the opportunities for us to clean our vibration - in readiness for 2017.

Instead of New Year Resolutions, in 2017 I will apply something else I've heard about - and I'm happy to share this with everyone: the Jar of Experiences - the jar is empty at the start of the year, and throughout the year we write down / put in our positive experiences - regardless of what triggered them. In the next New Year's Eve, we lay everything down in front of us and let the gratitude and tears flow!

• Upvote 2

Wow @Victoria1199 ... Thanks so much for sharing (both your story & the Jar of experiences idea! Love it!) 

Feeling really inspired & touched by your story. Also filled with gratitude for the wonderful work you've been doing. Thank you! 

Wishing you even more healing, growth and an abundance of positive experiences for the year ahead (and always). 

<3 <3 <3