allengeib.ag@gmail.com

How to know if your a self master and what that means

6 posts in this topic

How to know if your a self master and what that means

I am 24 years old and for the past 3 years I have been looking for myself ...i did not have a identity or freinds around ...now I think i am a self master and I can explain .but no one listens and I feel alone ...i have been scared my whole life because i seen to say and do things different now I know whiny am or I think i do ..can any one help ?

I write in a journal because I think and have these ideas all day long and learn from every experience I have. I am connected to my higher self, it isn't a concept or belief anymore, it's on and I haven't met anyone who loves to evolve as much as me, i know relationships won't work with just anyone. Knowing yourself is knowing other people too and it's sort of rare to find someone attractive because you can filter out people who resonate with you and you can actually read people and see the underline intention when they talk to you. I'm like 'fuck the old paradigm, I want too take this human body to 6th gear, if it want to not eat, I want to prove that to myself because it's fun for me.' 

Same for me it's not a believed statement or faith in other it's love for myself and all nature but I realized I need to find my village so I can help myself grow and I realize the feeling of wonder is always around and there is only passion for loving the shadows but I .......  need  someone to listen to me because  that's all I ever do is listens to sounds of nature all alone in my head ....this world is to far apart 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, allengeib.ag@gmail.com said:

Same for me it's not a believed statement or faith in other it's love for myself and all nature but I realized I need to find my village so I can help myself grow and I realize the feeling of wonder is always around and there is only passion for loving the shadows but I .......  need  someone to listen to me because  that's all I ever do is listens to sounds of nature all alone in my head ....this world is to far apart 

I cant relate either, I had to hang out with family for Christmas and I just sat on the couch and put my headphones on, gossip isn't my thing and I also don't eat what they eat and they take it as offense or something? self love, I choose that .I keep a lot of what I know to myself because people don't care unless they are open and I can just dump this knowledge on them, but in groups, I cant do it. If someone doesn't want to evolve Its makes it hard to be around people because I've already dealt with all those layers, I do it all day everyday, not from self hate or I'm broken but its fun to me, Its my blueprint. I stay quiet from the resistance on how limited people believe and to move past it constantly, but still at the religious state or atheist state, I was atheist for like 2 weeks and I moved on lol, I'm not biased.

17 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I cant relate either, I had to hang out with family for Christmas and I just sat on the couch and put my headphones on, gossip isn't my thing and I also don't eat what they eat and they take it as offense or something? self love, I choose that .I keep a lot of what I know to myself because people don't care unless they are open and I can just dump this knowledge on them, but in groups, I cant do it. If someone doesn't want to evolve Its makes it hard to be around people because I've already dealt with all those layers, I do it all day everyday, not from self hate or I'm broken but its fun to me, Its my blueprint. I stay quiet from the resistance on how limited people believe and to move past it constantly, but still at the religious state or atheist state, I was atheist for like 2 weeks and I moved on lol, I'm not biased.