Vsk

Is it possible for someone with a not very high consciousness be very good looking?

11 posts in this topic

Is it possible for someone with not very high consciousness be very good looking?

Since our vibration affects our physical body, including by what we eat and our beleifs, can someone with a not very high level of consciusness be very attractive?

Because apparently you do choose your body before birth but your lifestyle influences it for better or worse. For example the best geniuses in the world chose certain DNAs for their purpose but afterwards they worked for it/ lined up with the vibration they intended, and invented the most useful things. Another example is the best atheletes. That reminds me you can bring talents gained in past lives.

So is it posible for someone with a low-medium level of consciuness be very good looking?

Edited by Vania Utam
  • Upvote 1

Yeah of course, but Attractive is different for everyone, but if we are looking at the mainstream attractive then yes. If you wake up there are people who are attractive but not at the same time, you see that they are attractive but they do nothing for you. you see the layers and see if you guys would even get along, not just one, the outside layer. The vibration part is invisible so a lot of why you find someone attractive is subconscious, which is interesting. Some people are just more attractive to you, like a magnet almost, but it would be personal.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

It's true it's interesting how the subconscius mind is behind the whole thing especially when one is not aware of the shadows.

When it comes to the mainstream of attractiveness I don't see how someone with a mainly low frecuency could embody physical attractiveness for a long time, unless there really was a purpose hmm :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

I guess in your 50's you start to see the deterioration if you eat low food and don't really treat your body like a vehicle and soda and alcohol isn't good for it, have that whole you're going to die anyway attitude, but the body doesn't just die, it goes to shit first if you don't correct it, it can come back of course. For whatever reason people think we get old at like 30, you hear people say 'I'm old', but that's super young and people plateau around their 20's so they believe they're getting older. Annette Larkins is one of  these people who is a high vibration person and looks amazing for her age, she is in her 70's.

Like Alex said, attractiveness is relative to your vibration. Physical attractiveness has *nothing* to do with what actually makes someone genuinely attractive. Look at Justin Beiber, for example. He is considered physically attractive, but his energy is not at all attractive, so he is really unattractive to me personally. But many people are attracted to him. So for you, it could be different, because perhaps your energy is more aligned with his, or not. I'm sure you've noticed people who are super attractive to you, and someone comes along and is like 'ewwww they're ugly as f'. It's because of energy mismatches/ personal preference and definition of beauty, which is determied by biology and genetics and socialization. I'm sure you've also had the experience of seeing people who you are not necessarily physically attracted to at first, but something about them is very alluring, and they become irresistible to you because of their energy. Also, I'm sure you have been attracted to someone's looks and not their energy. After one or two of those experiences, though, it gets old. I don't think that is genuine attraction, at all. Attractiveness is mostly energy. I used to be attracted to Jared Leto, for example, but as I learned more about him, he became ugly to me because of his energy. His physical body hasn't changed, my perception of him did. He's still a physically attractive person, but again, that's relative. Many people do not find him physically attractive, and many people do. It's the same with people in relationships. You're may be attracted to each other one minute, and disgusted by each other the next - not because of your bodies, but because of your energy. In the same vein, two old people with saggy everything might find each other irresistibly sexy, but not because of their bodies.

So, I think it's more *your* high or low vibration that determines their attractiveness, not their vibration. Because the attractiveness of anyone's body is neutral until *you* place positive or negative meaning onto it due to *your* vibration and how you feel about them. 

So, to answer your question, yes. It is possible for someone with a low vibration to be physically attractive, but what physical attractiveness means is entirely subjective. 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

There is also a ingrediënt called the golden number which is 1.6180339 all in nature is build and grows having this dimension.

I seems that what we consider beautiful always the golden number is involved one way or the other.

From the pirimids to the monalisa, shells, flowers, insects and female and male bodies included.

I think that someone with a lower conscious in the sense of NOT being aware. Can be verry beautiful.

But in the sense of a lower consciousness and having a lot of fixed beliefs. It could be different I dont think the body stays beautiful for long. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2016 at 9:04 PM, Vania said:

Is it possible for someone with not very high consciousness be very good looking?

Since our vibration affects our physical body, including by what we eat and our beleifs, can someone with a not very high level of consciusness be very attractive?

Because apparently you do choose your body before birth but your lifestyle influences it for better or worse. For example the best geniuses in the world chose certain DNAs for their purpose but afterwards they worked for it/ lined up with the vibration they intended, and invented the most useful things. Another example is the best atheletes. That reminds me you can bring talents gained in past lives.

So is it posible for someone with a low-medium level of consciuness be very good looking?

I don't know if I completely understand the question or I just don't like how it was formulated.

Consciousness is infinite. And depending on each and everyone's life experiences you either become aware of something or not. Has nothing to do with the high/low level.

Attractiveness -> to attract 

so, for example, once a person figures out his purpose he can successfully lead those who are attracted to him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely. 

There are people out there that are so physically beautiful, but have the ugliest hearts and sense of compassion for people. I can think of one quite popular high fashion model right now that I can tell has no regard for the emotions of the people she claims to be close to. I think some of the people who are regarded to be the "most beautiful" in our society have the looks they do because it facilitated their careers (experiences) that they have in this life. I truly believe that physical attractiveness is a quality that is ingrained in certain people's higher purpose for life and doesn't just appear for people who have a high frequency.

I think that there is too much variation out there for consciousness to really be associated with physical attractiveness though.

Also, our energy vibration fluctuates during our life, so someone who had a lower vibration in their younger years wouldn't all of a sudden have a chiseled jaw and symmetrical face if they increased their vibration drastically by the time they are 50. Maybe they'll just age more gracefully and retain their youth!

What has always fascinated me is how some men can become so, so much more sexually attractive as they age without them having done any inner work (that I'm aware of!).  Maybe it's the testosterone. 

Edited by ashl_ey
  • Upvote 3

Physical attractiveness is an extremely tricky subject. There are many domains to qualify and confounded variables to address in order to answer this question. Remember that beauty can be inherited, but it can also be sculpted into the body. Remember that some societies prefer heavy waistlines, or narrow waistlines, or lighter skin, or darker skin.
Ultimately, the answer to this question is; there is no beauty. There are only the emotions that stir within us when we see something we desire. Beauty is a social construction which was created for political leverage. If we are living in a healthy world, the definition of beauty will change from person to person. It's not good for everyone to compete to meet the same standards... source doesn't get effective expansion when we waste energy competing to be the same as one another.

Edited by PatrickWanek
  • Upvote 3

Like food for thought! I apreciate all your perspectives thank you for sharing!!

Edited by Vania
  • Upvote 1

On 22/12/2016 at 7:53 PM, lightworker said:

Like Alex said, attractiveness is relative to your vibration. Physical attractiveness has *nothing* to do with what actually makes someone genuinely attractive. Look at Justin Beiber, for example. He is considered physically attractive, but his energy is not at all attractive, so he is really unattractive to me personally. But many people are attracted to him. So for you, it could be different, because perhaps your energy is more aligned with his, or not. I'm sure you've noticed people who are super attractive to you, and someone comes along and is like 'ewwww they're ugly as f'. It's because of energy mismatches/ personal preference and definition of beauty, which is determied by biology and genetics and socialization. I'm sure you've also had the experience of seeing people who you are not necessarily physically attracted to at first, but something about them is very alluring, and they become irresistible to you because of their energy. Also, I'm sure you have been attracted to someone's looks and not their energy. After one or two of those experiences, though, it gets old. I don't think that is genuine attraction, at all. Attractiveness is mostly energy. I used to be attracted to Jared Leto, for example, but as I learned more about him, he became ugly to me because of his energy. His physical body hasn't changed, my perception of him did. He's still a physically attractive person, but again, that's relative. Many people do not find him physically attractive, and many people do. It's the same with people in relationships. You're may be attracted to each other one minute, and disgusted by each other the next - not because of your bodies, but because of your energy. In the same vein, two old people with saggy everything might find each other irresistibly sexy, but not because of their bodies.

So, I think it's more *your* high or low vibration that determines their attractiveness, not their vibration. Because the attractiveness of anyone's body is neutral until *you* place positive or negative meaning onto it due to *your* vibration and how you feel about them. 

So, to answer your question, yes. It is possible for someone with a low vibration to be physically attractive, but what physical attractiveness means is entirely subjective. 

Why do you think jared leto has that type of energy?. Is he sort of illuminati?