Elenazev

What causes scoliosis?

3 posts in this topic

What causes scoliosis?

I'm not sure when my scoliosis began to form, but I currently have mild to severe scoliosis that was discovered when I was 14. I dance, so it's not very noticeable, but is somewhat painful. Some days are worse than others. My question is this: Teal once mentioned that ALL physical ailments are caused by some kind of emotional trauma. Any kind of bone/spine ailment included. But what could my issue possibly be?

I know some of the greatest personal wounds that was created during my childhood is extreme lack of self-confidence, self-worth, anything that has to do with self-esteem really. Could this be a part of my condition? If I dive into the negative emotions that were formed during my childhood and release it, will my scoliosis also readjust and heal? I feel like this is a complicated condition, and I wish Teal would expand on this topic! Any kind of response would be most appreciated :) 

Edited by Elenazev
  • Upvote 1

Do you watch your back? what is your posture like when you're  walking or sitting?

According to the information about energy, when we do not keep our back straight we prevent natural energy flow through our bodies.

There's a reason why families focus so much on upbringing.

in my language it is called воспитание. It breaks down into 3 little words:

в - in/into

ось -  axis 

питание -  food

Hope this helps with your shadow work!

Teal mentioned to one person on stage that having back problems is a result of not having enough support in your life. Emotional support. It may not apply so generally but is probably something related to support and what holds you steady.

• Upvote 2