Sunshine997

i have a question

6 posts in this topic

Im worried about the end of the world. I know that there are potentials for everything, but having a 3rd world war seems too horrible to even  think about. I want to do something to be in a better state, but I know i wont get anywhere if I don't admit my true feelings. Im scared to feel the terrior im going to untap in myself if i allow myself to feel. So i guess im asking how can i feel my feelings without feeling completly at their mercy.

I think, dying together will be much liberating than dying alone...even i feel the same thing about the end of the world. But i would stop thinking about it once the community is formed and we are freed from the matrix

Don't worry! There is less of a chance of war than we might think. The world is moving into a new future of multi-polarity and international law. This I do believe. The conflict that goes along with this change has been played out largely only in economics. Let's hope it remains that way ^^

History has shown that you can send soldiers anywhere to make a mess out of things, but there's almost no use trying to control a population by brute force. If you're worried about certain factions having suicidal tendencies, then I do agree with the worry. However, I believe that in all probability, those individuals have been cut out of the loop already. (Just as Hitler's generals kept their massive losses from him up to the very end.)

I used to spend alot of my time digging into conspiracies. It's up to us to save our mother earth. by becoming free of control such as an idea of end of the world that only brings fear and and more chains