LuxDie

Listening to the mind

3 posts in this topic

Listening to the mind

Hi folks.

After attending to Teal's San Diego workshop, a question lingered in my mind. Teal spoke with a guy about listening to your own body, like it were a person you are in a relationship with. So I thought, we probably also need to listen to our emotions, in the same fashion. So the third physical body would follow right? Should we also listen to the mind, like it is a person we are in a relationship with? Because I have never heard that concept before.

Edited by LuxDie

In all honesty listening to your mind is probably the worst thing you could do. Worst see in the Power of now,  which is highly recommended spiritual guide into the mind he quotes: "The mind is a disease". The mind holds onto time, ego, and makes a false identity out of your problems- it fears inner peace; as it cannot exist there. It will drag you down, cloud your inner beauty, and hide all that is good. That is why I would not advise listening to it as it will drive you further into problems.

• Upvote 2

I would recommend you the do nothing meditation technique. Just Let your mind go crazy and think anything it wants a good metaphor for this is "let out the crazed monkey" and probably you will see that the mind is not a good guide also this technique would help you to not be irritated by what your mind is telling you troughout the day.
Intuition is a much better guide.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1