Sign in to follow this  
Luke Dunne

Is there a GOD entity claiming to be the Universal creator / Source ?

Is there a GOD entity claiming to be the Universal creator / Source ? Is he trying to sell people his own version of heaven (A false/artificial realm created within the 4th dimension (appearing to be 5th dimensional).

Why is GOD dog backwards ? Is there a connection to Sirius (dog star in canis major) ? Why is the letter G sacred to Freemasons ? Why does Saturn sound like Satan ? Why is Santa an anagram for Satan ? Is the hexagon on Saturn artificial ? Are Saturns rings artificial ? Why are there Hexagrams in  Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Jainism and sacred geometry.

I am guided by intuition, or my greater being/higher self, I believe in "following your heart" and going within to find the
answers.

A fractal of the Universe, I AM

Edited by Luke Dunne

Yes, I saw some of his stuff on astrotheology a few years ago. And I was thinking last night I should look at his stuff again (I was watching Alice in Wonderland through the looking glass - It Looked like a symbolic reference to the Saturn/moon matrix and Agartha/underland ?). Thanks for your comment/sign/confirmation/guidance. 

Edited by Luke Dunne