Hope_vZ

What i appreciate or admire about me today?

I thought some of us might like a place where we can accelerate our growth in the self-esteem area. What do I choose to appreciate or admire about me today?  

I admire my seemingly unending or unlimited supply of creative and artistic energy! 

13450151_1264630600243567_3912308631679149379_n.jpg

Edited by Hope_vZ
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, *Saskia* said:

I am thankful for being able to sooth myself today. thank you for this post, hope

You are most welcome, @*Saskia* I am glad if it can make a difference!

Edited by Hope_vZ

What I admire about myself today is my mental endurance.  my setup allows me to fortify a much stronger mental aura as it were!  But also I admire how my easy going attitude inspires others around me and so on.  ^__^

• Upvote 2

I admire my versatility, strength and drive to continue to grow and change and enjoy my journey here on earth. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

I admire that I manage to have a good cry today after having holding such expression back for a month or so :) 

Awesome Jerry! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ana said:

Emotional release! So good :) 

It was after a dream I had before waking up in the middle of the night.  It made me think of things I thought I was over and just let myself cry it out while sitting with those almost self hating thoughts but kept on reminding myself that I am amazing, tha tI am worthy and so on.  Specially whenever I'd go off track into those modes again whilst i was thinking about other things.  had some decent dreams afterward, then woke up rather well...

• Upvote 1