toemilyjune

Cosmic Disclosure

14 posts in this topic

There is a show on gaia.com called Cosmic Disclosure. It's an interview with a man named Corey Goode that is not portrayed as fiction. Here is a rough short explanation. He spent 20 years in a secrete government service enhancing his intuitive empathic abilities which were then used for various secrete projects including alien communication. He was stationed in one of many colonies in space for six years where he had alien technology and was able to learn a vast array of information about the universe otherwise "classified". He retired from service, but was later contacted by an alien group called the Blue Avians who asked him to be the spokesperson to send a message to mankind to raise our vibrations and be more loving, caring, and forgiving so the future changes of the Earth would be better adapted by us. He has a website I'm linking to the message http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction  The message is nice. What the man has been through is mind blowing. I'm posting this because it is my first exposure to such a thing and I believe this man. He seems genuine, and I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around this information. The potential/inevitable changes to the world scare me. What do other people think? This is the link to the show. http://www.gaia.com/video/first-encounter

cd_s1_ep2_first_encounter_FREE_cvr.jpg

• Upvote 3

Omg I will get into this! Aliens is right up my alley, Thank you so much!

Have you heard of Bashar? If this stuff interests you I'd look into Bashar too ;)

@GabijaCij. Thanks for the recommendation. I checked him out. Once you get over what seams to me as a strange demeanor, and listen to the message, he has interesting things to say. I am starting to love how prevalent the awakening message is. :) How in sync you posted at 11:11. I don't know if that was your time zone or mine, but cool. ;) 

Edited by toemilyjune
  • Upvote 2

I'm going to have to watch this too, looks awesome :)

If you go to YouTube and search "Teal Swan Aliens," the first few results might be interesting to you. She did a few interviews with Gabriel Kundalini on YouTube discussing Aliens in different capacities. Might help you wrap your head around some of it :)

• Upvote 1

Something about this show, or the energy of the planet, or all the things I've read over the years has suddenly changed me. In the past week I woke up. I woke up in a big way!

I'm no longer hiding, afraid to be myself because of what people think of me. I'm striving to raise my vibration for myself and for humanity. Bring on the 4th dimension! I'm serious about self love and shining a bright light into my shadows! I'm serious about honing my healing gifts and dropping the word "work" when I'm paid to yield Universal Energy. I suddenly value and recognize the power of the massage I've done for the past nine years, and see some potential it could be by polishing my psychic gifts.

I randomly started paying attention to my language, and that of others. It's an immediate tell of awake or asleep. When I put the key in the door. I correct my saying "wrong key", now I think "this key was designed for another door". I'm over unconsciously using words like need, should, always, never, right and wrong. I'm over saying I'm sorry and feeling like a mouse of a woman. I stopped eating meat. Empowerment is so much more tasty. I'm telling you I woke up! I manifest my reality. I'm over swallowing the media's cup of fear. I am not my bank account, or the clothes I wear, or anything physical for that matter. I am light; I am love; I am Universal Energy!

Sadly, my friends and family are largely not with me. I am bursting with this feeling and I'm feeling very alone physically. I want to connect with a community that understands me. I thank all that is holy I have been exposed to Teal, and awakened people, and information. Bless the internet! Who else is waking up? Who's with me?

Edited by toemilyjune
  • Upvote 5

@Crash Test Spiritualist Thank you for the information! I enjoyed watching the interview and was comforted by the synchronicity in information from Teal and Cosmic Disclosure. @Trinity Anderson I am excited to hear that someone else has gone through a similar experience! Thank you for posting. There the Intuitive Development Center here in Anchorage. I just started checking them out, but haven't brought up any of my shifts yet. I'm still feeling out the people. They have an energy healing session on Thursdays I've been attending. My eyes are peeled for minds on a similar track. Perhaps we could be friends. :) @Amit If you guys have Skype chats together I would be tickled to attend. Thank you for thinking of me and throwing it out there. I will add tealswan.com to my phone so I can keep up with this feed. Thanks guys! 

On 6/22/2016 at 0:08 AM, toemilyjune said:

Something about this show, or the energy of the planet, or all the things I've read over the years has suddenly changed me. In the past week I woke up. I woke up in a big way!

I'm no longer hiding, afraid to be myself because of what people think of me. I'm striving to raise my vibration for myself and for humanity. Bring on the 4th dimension! I'm serious about self love and shining a bright light into my shadows! I'm serious about honing my healing gifts and dropping the word "work" when I'm paid to yield Universal Energy. I suddenly value and recognize the power of the massage I've done for the past nine years, and see some potential it could be by polishing my psychic gifts.

I randomly started paying attention to my language, and that of others. It's an immediate tell of awake or asleep. When I put the key in the door. I correct my saying "wrong key", now I think "this key was designed for another door". I'm over unconsciously using words like need, should, always, never, right and wrong. I'm over saying I'm sorry and feeling like a mouse of a woman. I stopped eating meat. Empowerment is so much more tasty. I'm telling you I woke up! I manifest my reality. I'm over swallowing the media's cup of fear. I am not my bank account, or the clothes I wear, or anything physical for that matter. I am light; I am love; I am Universal Energy!

Sadly, my friends and family are largely not with me. I am bursting with this feeling and I'm feeling very alone physically. I want to connect with a community that understands me. I thank all that is holy I have been exposed to Teal, and awakened people, and information. Bless the internet! Who else is waking up? Who's with me?

You had me at "I am not my bank account, I am not the clothes I wear" I am with you 100%. I love the Fight Club quote by: Tyler Durden.  

Edited by Micah

@Micah I loved the Fight Club! I haven't seen it in many years. After you mentioned that I sounded similar I checked out the quotes and sure enough, I'm on that same page. haha. Maybe I just broke the first rule of not talking about Fight Club ;) (Not that I'm a fan of fighting). Anyways, my favorite movie quote is from Stigmata and goes something like this.

"The kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in buildings made of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me."

It perfectly aligns with the information about God and energy in Cosmic Disclosure which I'm no learning complements an alien channeling through a woman in the 80's. The information she channeled is called The Law of One.  http://www.lawofone.info I'd love to hear any thoughts on this if anyone has checked it out. :)  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, toemilyjune said:

@Micah I loved the Fight Club! I haven't seen it in many years. After you mentioned that I sounded similar I checked out the quotes and sure enough, I'm on that same page. haha. Maybe I just broke the first rule of not talking about Fight Club ;) (Not that I'm a fan of fighting). Anyways, my favorite movie quote is from Stigmata and goes something like this.

"The kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in buildings made of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me."

It perfectly aligns with the information about God and energy in Cosmic Disclosure which I'm no learning complements an alien channeling through a woman in the 80's. The information she channeled is called The Law of One.  http://www.lawofone.info I'd love to hear any thoughts on this if anyone has checked it out. :)  

I love that movie, I'm not big on the fighting part just the rest of the movie. I'm checking out that website right now and so far I like what I see. :)

I've been following David Wilcock for a long time and it's hard to dispute David's research and proving his claims with evidence. It's interesting watching Cosmic Disclosure and Wisdom Teachings and how things they've been saying are manifesting in the world. To me it's manifesting what David and Corey are saying is true. I'm ready for the new system, I hope it happens sooner than later! I can't wait for David's new book to be released! Good luck with your research, hours and hours on Gaia and David's website, not to mention Corey's website as well.

• Upvote 1

I usually go with my senses when it comes to things like this. I will say I've never had a very good read on David Wilcock, I think there's some issues there but I don't have the whole picture. And I cannot get an initial read on Corey Goode, although the overall message he is saying sound fine. I might look into it more to see what else I can glean. This area is very heated and a very new area of science is emerging, but it's emerging with great difficulty, and so I keep my wits about me constantly.

• Upvote 1

Waw! This is a really interesting and informative thread.

I'm on the fence about aliens because I have never had an experience with them but I'm keeping an open mind... I'm doubting Thomas

I think it is very arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, though.

• Upvote 3

Hi all ,

On the topic of aliens , you definetly should check out   Dr. Steven Greer ; The disclosure project. /  The Sirius Disclosure.

He is an CE5 expert !  Had many encounters and foto's and vids  !

I know of Corey Goode. Also watch David Wilcox. There is so much on the Internet about disclosure and so much going on about the other civilizations that live off planet as well as on earth. It's scary at times but also very interesting. I've always known that the human race on earth is afflicted by something. If it wasn't so there would be no war, fighting, and evil. There's some kind of influence in humans spirit that make us do and feel unease. I've learned by many enlightened people as well as people that have worked in secret projects that the only way we each can make it here on earth with any kind of happiness and joy is to work on ourselves. Stay away from toxic people. Turn msm TV off. Meditate. Nature is healing. Eat pure food if possible. No fluoride. No vaccines. Listen more then you talk. Recognize what thoughts are yours and which are "others". This is just a few things I've learned that work for me. Aliens are here and there. Some are bad, some are good, just like human societies.