Cam913_

Your Personal Rat Cage

13 posts in this topic

Your Personal Rat Cage

What is your "personal rat cage," and what are you doing to break free from it? (What has been holding you back from freedom and how are you letting go if it?) This thread is meant to inspire action and to help the community get more vocal about their efforts during this restructuring of societal consciousness.

• Upvote 4

I'll start a community to escape the rat race... (sooner or later... hmmm probably later now that I think of it) Wish me luck! And that I be with people that need love and freedom!

Edited by rekostarr
  • Upvote 2

My personal rat cage is my 9 to 5. 

Ahh god it's a waste of time. I mean i am paid okay for easy tasks that I'm really good at ( I do sales), yet I could do SOOOOOO much for the world
if I could just be a spiritual teacher "full time". I would CP the sh*t out of humanity ^^ I already guide so many CPs and yet I could put out so much
value.... oh dear... 

I will go to a meetup today and connect and see if there are interested people. I will also talk about my challenges (money core imprints, negative beliefs,
really bad parents as "examples/prototypes" for unsuccesfulness.

I will write an eBook and translate all my content to both german and english.

I will let myself be mentored and exchange sessions with other spiritual teachers.

I will hold webinars on enlightenment.

I will do much!!!! I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Tomass Lacis said:

Ahh god it's a waste of time. I mean i am paid okay for easy tasks that I'm really good at ( I do sales), yet I could do SOOOOOO much for the world
if I could just be a spiritual teacher "full time". I would CP the sh*t out of humanity ^^ I already guide so many CPs and yet I could put out so much
value.... oh dear... 

Do you believe in that what you sell?

• Upvote 1

@Garnet thanks for the question. emmm it's "okay". it's rather the lifestyle. right now, I am typing this from the office. All i did the last days, was to scan and archieve documents. 
It is easy and for this task well paid, yet it is a f*cking waste for the potential for healing for humanity and myself - awakening-wise, the same issue. 

The product i sell is a bio-fair-trade-cocoa with different flavours, 100% natural product. but yeah, what a waste of potential to hang out here. the issue is that I am a little in debt (not 
to much, but i have no savings to start my own spiritual activity full time and then earn more and more so I can live from it... but i have to go slowly it seems.... nonetheless, I try my best
but keep thinking of ways to make it a faster and also smoother transition). i am also open to make a very raw and chaotic transition, yet right now, it would be stupid to quit my job,
because => no income => debt => no way to get enough clients to sustain myself directly => more debt.... hmm shitty situation.... but I progress. If anyone has tips to share or help to
offer with this, I am open.

@Tomass Lacis depending on how you do your sales your current clients potentially can be also the people that would support your new business . Spread the word! you never know you might find like mined people through your current job!

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

@Tomass Lacis depending on how you do your sales your current clients potentially can be also the people that would support your new business . Spread the word! you never know you might find like mined people through your current job!

hi Garnet!

yes being open for all ways to receive is reaaaaallllyyyy good, yet most of the clients I have now in sales are supermarkets xD I don't see how they could become potential clients for my spiritual services. 

16 hours ago, Tomass Lacis said:

hi Garnet!

yes being open for all ways to receive is reaaaaallllyyyy good, yet most of the clients I have now in sales are supermarkets xD I don't see how they could become potential clients for my spiritual services. 

Why not? What's the difference ?

On 2017-6-15 at 10:04 AM, Tomass Lacis said:

If anyone has tips to share or help to
offer with this, I am open.

Hi Tomass! I find you lovely, Don't really think you need any tip, i think you can figure it out yourself. Also am answering a bit late, maybe you have already become a teacher! :)) However, i would tell yoi, maybe you can meditate on that, on the way you feel about your financial state and ask for better and/or sooner outcomes. Also, maybe your subconscious still doesn't feel ready to move on to that step, meaning you "struggle" with ordinary challenges just to give yourself space to still learn and all that... Btw, i truly believe, and i think you know it too, if You are happy, then the entire humanity is! cause you are part, and we are connected, so your energy travels all around the globe :)

cheers, best of luck 

M

• Upvote 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Majda:

Hi Tomass! I find you lovely, Don't really think you need any tip, i think you can figure it out yourself. Also am answering a bit late, maybe you have already become a teacher! :)) However, i would tell yoi, maybe you can meditate on that, on the way you feel about your financial state and ask for better and/or sooner outcomes. Also, maybe your subconscious still doesn't feel ready to move on to that step, meaning you "struggle" with ordinary challenges just to give yourself space to still learn and all that... Btw, i truly believe, and i think you know it too, if You are happy, then the entire humanity is! cause you are part, and we are connected, so your energy travels all around the globe :)

cheers, best of luck 

M

Hi Madja!

Thanks for telling me I'm lovely :) Yeah you're right about the "inner work". Although I agree and certainly do and continue to do the inner work / framing / installing belief systems,
my main concern regards the most rewarding "outward steps" such as 

* doing youtube interviews
* organizing events
* professionalizing and SEOing my brand
* etc. etc.

The thing is that I want to know the fastest way to get out of 9 to 5 without risk, (almost) cost-free and with proof-of-concept. I am also open to really many ways to achieve my success,
I would appreciate tips and contacts, etc. for this goal. This goal not only concerns myself but rather enables me as a healer to be put into a position where I can support many other people and therefore humanity at large.

Thanks for all the responses so far! :)