Mirrah

2017 Drastic Change

10 posts in this topic

2017 Drastic Change

Just read Teal's 2017 Forecasting blogpost.. and i have been reading it over and over again. A huge chunk of my soul literally was jumping in excitement that this is what's in it for next year. I have been asking for change ever since school. I have been asking for something new... somethinh different, and Teal's forecast gave me relief. 

HOWEVER. 

As the excitement settled in... the shadows started peeking out.. I reread Teal's blog again and came to the Train part. The train sounds merciless and that causes me to PANIC. like.. what if i dont get on this "Train"? 

Im starting to question my attatchments. Im starting to wonder where 2017 will lead me. Im just desperate to find happiness that the thought of next year being chaos makes me want to say YOLO and jump down a building to the other side of pain. 

It's frustrating. 2016 was an emotionally draining experience, though i came out of it with renewed excitement for the future. but now thinking about it im starting to fear whats out there... what if.. what if what ifs. 

What else is going to be stripped away from me? What more is there to suffer???? I m tired of being tired and not knowing. Im really scared. ? 

I hope someone can be present with my fears. 

• Upvote 5

I know how you feel and I feel the exact same way..I'm completely present here with your (our) fears. Like when is this 'releasing' shit gonna end? How long do I need to release to get to the good stuff???

• Upvote 3

I've been putting off going to Guatemala for years. I have friends who run a coffee house ministry there and they invited me years ago but i put them off now suddenly everything seems to be opening up and becoming a possibility. My kids are ready to take over the property here. My wife wants to go stay with her Dad so there is no longer anything holding me back. I even applied to teach at the new Philia retreat in Costa Rica with Teal Tribe but no reply yet. I'm ready God take me now!

• Upvote 1

Hey there.

It's completely normal do be afraid, this stuff is insane and any normal person would feel just like that. I feel afraid as well, and I think we are all in the same boat. 

As mentioned in the other comments, I believe the key here is to follow what you whant and what makes you feel happy. What pulls you (I think Teal said that). This seems to be the best indication of the "right" think to do, even though in terms of universal expantion all options are the right option. But if you want to have a positive experience I would sugest to sit with yourself in a meditative way and really ask what is it that you want to do in this year to come, in as detailed a way as possible. 

Personaly, I have been feeling for some time a weird pull towards a tropical climate country. At first I thought it was just because I have become vegan and eat mainly fruits, and those are plentiful in tropical climates. But now I'm starting to think it wasn't just because of the vegan lifestyle and I can finally zero in on a country that sounds just perfect, so it's probably time for me to move.

I hope these sugestion and example help you out in finding your own answers. In doubt, keep your attention on Teal's "voice", I'm sure when the time comes and she calls us, you will hear it. 

:);) 

• Upvote 1

here is a part of Teal's blog post on Costa Rica, it might help you understand more about the train:

Being here, I am even more convinced that what we must do individually is to decide what it is that we WANT.  We are focusing so much on what we don’t want in the world.  We think that knowing what we don’t want is the same as knowing what we want.  It isn’t.  We can use our awareness of what we don’t want to point us in the direction of what we want.  But each one of us needs to get really clear about what it is that we want.  And instead of just thinking about it, we need to start acting on it.  We have to stop making our ideal life a hypothetical and actually go for it.  We also need to begin to involve other people, with a compatible vision for themselves, in the building process of our true desires. 

Today, I ask you not to just read this blog.  Instead, I ask you to sit down and get clear about what you really want.  And tomorrow, I ask you to start putting it into action.  The time to do it is now… not later.  The world is waiting for you, don’t make it wait. 

• Upvote 2

i fear having to do things i dont want.  for me thats school.  But how am i supposed to support myself... and how do i even get started on doing what i love..