Mirrah

2017 Drastic Change

4 posts in this topic

2017 Drastic Change

Just read Teal's 2017 Forecasting blogpost.. and i have been reading it over and over again. A huge chunk of my soul literally was jumping in excitement that this is what's in it for next year. I have been asking for change ever since school. I have been asking for something new... somethinh different, and Teal's forecast gave me relief. 

HOWEVER. 

As the excitement settled in... the shadows started peeking out.. I reread Teal's blog again and came to the Train part. The train sounds merciless and that causes me to PANIC. like.. what if i dont get on this "Train"? 

Im starting to question my attatchments. Im starting to wonder where 2017 will lead me. Im just desperate to find happiness that the thought of next year being chaos makes me want to say YOLO and jump down a building to the other side of pain. 

It's frustrating. 2016 was an emotionally draining experience, though i came out of it with renewed excitement for the future. but now thinking about it im starting to fear whats out there... what if.. what if what ifs. 

What else is going to be stripped away from me? What more is there to suffer???? I m tired of being tired and not knowing. Im really scared. ? 

I hope someone can be present with my fears. 

Edited by Mirrah

She says you will be in an I don't have nothing to loose attitude. Because we have been resisting to what we want and we are attached to what is no longer serving us.  So you will be put heading in the direction of what you want, meaning in the train, so what is holding you back will be stripped away from you so it can't hold you back anymore. You have fear because you don't know what's up to come, especially if you don't know what you want. Think what is it that you want. If you don't know that's ok too because what has to come doesn't have to be fearful ;) 

• Upvote 2

Getting on the train is like riding a wave, you paddle hard to get started but then it picks you up and carries you along it may take all you have just to stay on it and not fall off. If you fall there are other trains coming other waves forming. Start where you are. Practice meditation, prayer and right action, right living , fellowship with others of like mind. Be Blessed and be a blessing. Learn, love, laugh , cry and enjoy the ride! Peace