jacob13303

The big question (prophetic)

2 posts in this topic

The big question (prophetic)

Is there a chosen one? That's the simplest way to put the question, but the fact is the question is more complicated than that. I've asked a few of my friends who are on their own spiritual path and an array of conflicts arise. It's difficult to ask a question that first implies that not everyone is equal if in the spiritual community most would like to believe that we are. That's only one dynamic of the question. What do I mean by 'the chosen one'? In biblical terms you would think of the antichrist, though, in several religions and belief systems there seems to be a 'one' who either saves or destroys. I'd be putting myself on blast to put it out there but frankly I have nothing to lose, only knowledge and insight to gain. I have struggled with a conundrum, an equation where my mind simply can't leap to answer. I don't know whether to call it an idea, a mindset, a belief, or feeling. Its more complex but yet simple than that. It's instilled in my presence, a question I can't ask with words and yet I'm here trying to do just that. The only question I can ask is 'who am I?'. Thinking of a question so personal, i'd imagine only i can answer but i'm running out of time and without much direction or guidance I'm falling short on the big question. For awhile, I've put it off and put it back on, not really knowing when to direct my focus on the big question. Now I'm thinking I desire help to answer it. Keep in mind 'who am i' and 'is there a chosen one' doesn't seem to fully explain this conundrum; I feel it falls short with these words. Teal seems to be entering material where her and I are matching and I wish to have this question answered by her directly. How does one reach a celebrity? haha. I can go on about this ever entangled puzzle but I will leave it how it is.

I think we are all called to play some role in life and sometimes the personal calling and the historical circumstances come together in such a way as to catapult us into the spotlight. If the universe needs someone to fill an archetypal role then the role will attract people who have chosen a path that brought them to this point. Whether the role is savior or destroyer it will require someone who has made the decision to put themselves into a role that is very public and to give up other concerns in order to grasp the power inherent in the opportunity.

• Upvote 1