Tibor

BLISS STATE

7 posts in this topic

Once in a dream, I swam in a deep and clear ocean with a bunch of fish and whales. I could breathe underwater and I saw the waves above me, and above that was a beautiful thunderstorm, but I could still see the sun setting. It was really beautiful and peaceful, and vivid and colorful and every time I think of that dream, I feel bliss.

• Upvote 1

During a vipassana 10day course I had a meditation session which was probably the only time I had that bliss state. In some meditation sessions I couldn't focus at all, some quite okay but in this particular one I hardly had a thought for an entire hour and didn't feel any pain or uncomfortness in my body even though I did not move at all.. I felt incredible peaceful but in a positive way. I suppose it was one of the happiest moments of my life, but it was not the usual happiness like having an incredible day with friends. happiness through peacefullness was my bliss.

During a meditation I experienced a deep sense of bliss (ananda in Sanskrit).  It was a vision of the exterior world crumbling down and myself and my spirit guide soaring away.  What remained after the crumbling of the structures around me was just a weightless space with pure vibrant colors, I don't think  my physical body exists there.  I can now reach this place of color and bliss almost instantly if I focus on it. 

My bubble of bliss is just being happy in the moment, doing what feels good at the moment, and seeing my dreams draw closer to me.  It is a state of flow where I have let go of resistance to anything.

• Upvote 1

Some months ago i was in a really blissful state for many weeks everything was perfect even if bad things happened it was just perfect. Everything seemed to be happening for a reason and i just had absolute faith in the universe just following the path of life everything was so easy and i could not stop smiling and laughing but it faded away after a while and i was kind trying to find how to get it back.
Just a few minutes ago i finally discovered it by watching this video

• Upvote 1