Expressyourself

I think I'm a claisentient but I'm doubting myself

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I just joined this site today and I love it.

So lately I have been doubting on whether I actually am a clairsentient or if I'm actually just crazy. So my whole life if someone felt a certain way about me I always knew and in the end I would always be right about how they felt about me. But the reason why I'm doubting myself is because often I'll get the feeling that certain people or my friends are having negative or positive (like romantic) feelings towards me but then I will ask and those people will start denying it or something will happen and I'll doubt myself. So lately I've started feeling like one of my friends isn't a very honest or loyal friend. I feel like he's sneaky and that he's talking about me behind my back to other people. He's also been sort of distant so that just makes me believe it even more. But then he'll be the best friend ever and he'll do nice things for me and we'll have really good conversatoins like normal friends so I start doubting myself. But i still have the feeling that he isn't really my friend because it just feels like he's using me. I also feel like he has talked about me to other people within our group of friends. Now I have probably no evidence for this. So how do I know if this is actually happening or if I'm just crazy? It would be great if there were some clairsentients who could tell me how their gut feeling manifest (like how do you know that it's your intuition and not just your ego)

Thank you so much!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your friend often talks kinda ugly about his friends to you - then yes, he talks the same way to others about you. If not - you have the best bff ever! ???

 

Edited by Garnet
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are this friend's qualities like? Does he have a sense of duty, loyalty? Sincerity is hard to judge sometimes but one can train at it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 6/15/2016 at 6:54 PM, Expressyourself said:

Hello everyone! I just joined this site today and I love it.

So lately I have been doubting on whether I actually am a clairsentient or if I'm actually just crazy. So my whole life if someone felt a certain way about me I always knew and in the end I would always be right about how they felt about me. But the reason why I'm doubting myself is because often I'll get the feeling that certain people or my friends are having negative or positive (like romantic) feelings towards me but then I will ask and those people will start denying it or something will happen and I'll doubt myself. So lately I've started feeling like one of my friends isn't a very honest or loyal friend. I feel like he's sneaky and that he's talking about me behind my back to other people. He's also been sort of distant so that just makes me believe it even more. But then he'll be the best friend ever and he'll do nice things for me and we'll have really good conversatoins like normal friends so I start doubting myself. But i still have the feeling that he isn't really my friend because it just feels like he's using me. I also feel like he has talked about me to other people within our group of friends. Now I have probably no evidence for this. So how do I know if this is actually happening or if I'm just crazy? It would be great if there were some clairsentients who could tell me how their gut feeling manifest (like how do you know that it's your intuition and not just your ego)

Thank you so much!

You may be clairvoyant.  Being able to sense the feelings of others.

I am clairsentient.  Clairsentience is the ability to sense past present and future from objects and people.

Example: 1.When someone comes to me with a specific problem in mind and explains a small bit of it I can draw all the rest of the story from them by sampling their aura

2. I can also sense how people will react to certain things and situations in the future or even situations that should be avoided

 Example:  Someone I met was telling me about his ex and before he even got a whole sentence out I said, "Stop talking to her." I didn't know why exactly but I knew he should stop talking to her.  Later that day he called her and she was in a hotel room with her friend and some guy who probably had a friend there too.  He just hung up on her after that.  Later on after he found out that she also had been with someone else...Let's just say he came back and said I was right lol she had done unforgivable things.

3.  Often times I'll gather energy from the atmosphere around me like objects, houses, street lights, coffee cups, anything really and if I sense peculiar energy from them I can deduce events that may happen relative to them.  Most of these events happen some are just my minds extra thoughts so they weren't true.

If your an empath you'd be naturally clairvoyant.  You'd always be able to feel or sense the feelings of those around you.

Clairsentience however is more knowing and not feeling.  

As a clairvoyant person you deduce how others feel by what you feel from them.  Feeling their aura and whatever feeling their aura gives you is what you go with.

Clairsentient as it applies to me is like this.

I absorb peoples energy and from that with that bit of energy within me I emulate that energy and therefore know without the shadow of doubt what they are thinking. I don't always know the exact words but I always know what they are thinking.

When I meet people I instantly know how far any relationship between me and them will possibly go.  I know why they approached me, what they want and what they have to give within a couple words of conversation.  Normally the first two or three sentences.

When I get around girls who want to date me I can tell when and why we would fail or succeed in a partnership.   

Your probably not crazy because most people are clairvoyant anyway due to the fact that ordinary people feel peoples auras and the sun more than the planets and the moon.

I'm backwards I feel the planets and the moon more than people and the sun.

So being born clairsentient is kind of balancing the field for me since I don't feel auras I absorb them instead.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yamanu I think you don't know your clair abilities well. You have gotten clairsentiene confused with claircognizance, as well as the others you have mentioned.  Just because you're an Empath doesn't mean you are given full access to becoming a Clairvoyant or vise versa. That would mean every Empathic individual would be classified a Psychic. To become a Psychic you would have to have two or more abilities. Not only have  gotten the meaning of all of that you mentioned wrong,  you weren't supportive of the original posters concerns, you just came for the purpose of sharing your misguided knowledge and experiences shedding no light to the original posters questions. I think you should brush up on your facts. 

--------------------------------

http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm

Edited by dogafin
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, dogafin said:

@Yamanu I think you don't know your clair abilities well. You have gotten clairsentiene confused with claircognizance, as well as the others you have mentioned.  Just because you're an Empath doesn't mean you are given full access to becoming a Clairvoyant or vise versa. That would mean every Empathic individual would be classified a Psychic. To become a Psychic you would have to have two or more abilities. Not only have  gotten the meaning of all of that you mentioned wrong,  you weren't supportive of the original posters concerns, you just came for the purpose of sharing your misguided knowledge and experiences shedding no light to the original posters questions. I think you should brush up on your facts. 

I could've been wrong about what I said I won't go over it because there's no definite reference for that information.

Your wrong however...

I'm not an empath although I am a pisces I don't claim empathy.

I understand people and their feelings I don't empathize though.  

Your claim at my attempt to boast is also misinterpretation.

I had gathered that information from sites actually just after reading this post to give her/him an understanding of clairsentience as basic as possible

Now I'll say this...

Every psychic is different and there are almost countless psychic abilities..

There's the ability to hear thoughts, sense thoughts, emulate thoughts, see thoughts...

There's the ability to sense feelings, emulate, see feelings, hear feelings...

Some can hear heartbeats...

I can do and know many things you have no idea who I am.

? I'd appreciate the next time you mention me you state some facts that support your claims about me and the topic...

P.S. I answered the question in the very beginning of my first post...But I guess with all that knowhow you forgot how to read and comprehend

 

@dogafin I must thank you though...

I was mildly amused at your crass attempt to demean my statements

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@dogafin also one last thing

I took a look at that link you sent and while its nice and neat there is no indication that the information there is finite.

In actuality the information there is inconclusive and not very informative at all.

Gives no deep understanding whatsoever.

Please do better next time ✌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look ive been that person that has talked about people behind there back but my explanation is not negative, I describe my self as a leafy sea dragon, I can only float through life, but the thing is with my nature I cant stand hurting people and when people know that they take advantage,  I had one girl nearly kill me by walking through a 45 degree day im a red head so... but the only times I spoke behind people s back is when you want to be nice but you cant take anymore :( and it comes up as word vomit, after so much abuse you just become numb and blahhhhh, then you stoop so low and people hate you.... but as a leafy sea dragon only knows is to understand and float off, if only they knew the ones that dont care are the ones once upon a time cared to much, and still love you long after, I was marked on my lip for talking bad about people, but it now recovered, but  I understand why people do it... and they do leave your life, but you know it must have done something because they all turn out pretty happy :) then you see that even though your not there... hummmmmf life is a beautiful yet to complex concept. Ps. Don't doubt yourself,  my words of guidance,  trust in your spirtual journey wherever it takes you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 7/26/2016 at 2:55 AM, elegamtiarum said:

Look ive been that person that has talked about people behind there back but my explanation is not negative, I describe my self as a leafy sea dragon, I can only float through life, but the thing is with my nature I cant stand hurting people and when people know that they take advantage,  I had one girl nearly kill me by walking through a 45 degree day im a red head so... but the only times I spoke behind people s back is when you want to be nice but you cant take anymore :( and it comes up as word vomit, after so much abuse you just become numb and blahhhhh, then you stoop so low and people hate you.... but as a leafy sea dragon only knows is to understand and float off, if only they knew the ones that dont care are the ones once upon a time cared to much, and still love you long after, I was marked on my lip for talking bad about people, but it now recovered, but  I understand why people do it... and they do leave your life, but you know it must have done something because they all turn out pretty happy :) then you see that even though your not there... hummmmmf life is a beautiful yet to complex concept. Ps. Don't doubt yourself,  my words of guidance,  trust in your spirtual journey wherever it takes you.

Lol word vomit is a good way to describe that 

Sometimes I do that too when I can't hold in the multitudes of hurtful things I think

Even then though I hold back most of it if I say something it'll be regular like "I don't like that" or "Your just a fool"

I stay neutral for the most part I knows that's best in my case...

I can be way more negative than most people 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Lol word vomit is a good way to describe that 

Sometimes I do that too when I can't hold in the multitudes of hurtful things I think

Even then though I hold back most of it if I say something it'll be regular like "I don't like that" or "Your just a fool"

I stay neutral for the most part I knows that's best in my case...

I can be way more negative than most people 

 

aha i know excatly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now