Rosalie

Soreness after CP

5 posts in this topic

Soreness after CP

Does anyone else feel like their emotional body gets kind of a sore feeling after using the Completion Process? Almost like sore muscles after working out?

• Upvote 1

I have not, but I trust the process completely.  So, whatever comes up I treat as valid and part of my natural healing.  Please considering trusting also. :)

• Upvote 1

Yes. My intuition tells me that I just need to have more patience with myself and allow myself to sit longer with each feeling rather than pushing and rushing to get through the process. I'm treating it like a chore, something I "have" to do when I feel bad, and I'm approaching it from an attitude of " alright, let's just get this over with." It's this harsh and dismissive energy that is causing the soreness. I am literally giving myself emotional bruises because I'm being so harsh with my inner child.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rosalie said:

Yes. My intuition tells me that I just need to have more patience with myself and allow myself to sit longer with each feeling rather than pushing and rushing to get through the process. I'm treating it like a chore, something I "have" to do when I feel bad, and I'm approaching it from an attitude of " alright, let's just get this over with." It's this harsh and dismissive energy that is causing the soreness. I am literally giving myself emotional bruises because I'm being so harsh with my inner child.

every CP experience is valid, if you feel like it is like a chore for you, then this feeling needs you attention and care in that moment <3

• Upvote 1

I notice that I sometimes have very mild flu-like symptoms after an intense CP, particularly if I do it at night. Very similar to how I might feel after getting a deep massage. I just trust that it's part of the healing process.